Allview P6 Lite Firmware Download.
This is a stock rom for Allview P6 Lite.
Allview P6 Lite Firmware Download.
- 1 Allview P6 Lite Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Allview P6 Lite Firmware
- 3 Why we need Allview P6 Lite Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Allview P6 Lite Firmware
- 5 Flash Allview P6 Lite Firmware using SP Flash tool.
Allview P6 Lite Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Allview P6 Lite Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Amigo OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Allview P6 Lite Firmware
Allview P6 Lite is an MT6580 phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Allview P6 Lite stock rom.
Why we need Allview P6 Lite Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Allview P6 Lite Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Allview P6 Lite.
You can use Allview P6 Lite Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Allview P6 Lite.
Allview P6 Lite Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Allview P6 Lite. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Allview P6 Lite.
You can also use Allview P6 Lite stock firmware to completely unroot any Allview P6 Lite smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Allview P6 Lite stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Allview P6 Lite if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Allview P6 Lite.
Your Allview P6 Lite might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Allview P6 Lite. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Allview P6 Lite Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Allview P6 Lite Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Allview P6 Lite firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Allview P6 Lite firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Allview P6 Lite Stock Rom.
Flash Allview P6 Lite Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Allview P6 Lite Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Allview P6 Lite stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Allview P6 Lite stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Allview P6 Lite.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Allview P6 Lite while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.