Home security is becoming more accessible all the time.
No matter what neighborhood you live in, it’s nice to have some extra security measures for your home.
We have some of the top video security apps for you to use for this purpose.
Now, you can sit calmly in the comfort of your bed and keep a stern eye on every corner of the house.
What a great deal! All you need to do is download the application on your PC.
But before that, let’s get to know about them briefly.
1. Eyeline Video Surveillance Software
This application makes the top of the list for a reason.
This software puts the power of security in your hands, giving you the authority above all.
It is compatible with Windows 7, XP, and all the above versions.
It also works with a camera that has Windows drivers, USB cameras, and networked IP cameras.
Furthermore, it offers incredible features to provide you with maximum security benefit, such as:
- It monitors and records up to 100+ camera sources simultaneously.
- You can easily set up cameras with just one click.
- It sends you motion-triggered emails and SMS alerts in case of any safety mishap.
- With it, watch footage live.
- It also records and archives the footage for later use.
Hence, you may download it to set up multiple webcam security systems for your peace of mind.
As the name indicates, it’s the clever spy you need for your protection.
It is the most popular, open-source video surveillance application with over 2 million users worldwide.
It was started in 2007 and has evolved tremendously ever since; now, it works with more cameras and devices than any other application you will come across.
Along with that, it has in store the most intriguing features for you:
- It has a vast range of sensors to detect any minor to major motion and to track and recognize objects.
- It records your footage for you and sends SMS alerts in case of any emergency.
- You can have remote access to anywhere over SSL with zero router configuration.
- It is specifically designed for home security, theft prevention, and wildlife catching.
If you are convinced then you can try it out.
Moving forward, we have Yawcam, which is not just your typical webcam software. It is much more than that.
Written in Java, this software ensures an incredible webcam control while setting up a basic video surveillance network.
Though, just like other regular apps, it also uses a built-in webcam and external cameras attached to your windows to record everything.
Here is some additional list of features:
- Easy to install and use
- Motion detectors to detect any unusual movement
- Password protection
- Clear footage
- It is available in multi-languages
4. Security Eye
If you want a powerful yet uncomplicated camera security app, then this is the one you need to consider.
The Security Eye is 100% reliable software that is compatible with Windows version 7, 8, 8.1,10, XP, and Vista. It has a complete guide on how to install and use the program for your maximum convenience. Moreover, it has a vast number of compelling features that rank it in the list of top best security applications.
- It supports more than 1200 models of IP cameras, and virtually all cameras.
- You can view the video from 64 sources simultaneously.
- Motion detector and video recording options are available.
- It not only identifies the threat but also captures the evidence and incident along, which is extremely important.
- Alerts via emails and SMS are given instantly upon identifying the threat
- With it, you can also monitor the time duration of recordings.
Get it now.
5. AtHome Video Streamer
Last but not least, we have an AtHome video streamer.
It is an exciting software that allows you to get access to the monitoring system in your PCs.
Even if you are away from your home for an extended time, you can use this application and keep a vigilant eye.
It is compatible with Windows 7 and above and is completely free to download.
Let’s look into some of its key features for better understanding:
- It can be accessed via a 3G or 4G wireless system; hence you can monitor your house using your smartphones as well.
- Two-way communication is possible by using a microphone and a speaker for your ease.
- You can also tilt and rotate the camera as per your desired direction for a better view.
- A push notification will be sent to alert you regarding any threat.
- Its cameras cover a vast range of areas.
- Can be used on PC as well as you can turn your mobile phone into a monitoring system.
Run to Google Play and try it out.
Other than the apps listed, you can also check out the comprehensive guide for MIPC for PC Windows, and Mac. I am sure you will fall in love with it.
The Bottom line
Hence, say goodbye to all the gruesome worries and stress while leaving your home for a vacation or business meeting.
So whether it is Eyeline Video Surveillance software which can cover streaming from more than a hundred cameras, iSpy with fastest motion detection, Yawcam with vivid footage or Security and Athome video streamer with easy to install software, these applications have got it all covered for you.
Download any of your preferred software and monitor your house even while being away.