[Flash File] 10.or D Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
10.or D Firmware Download.
This is a stock rom for 10.or D.
You can download all 10.or D Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 10.or D Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash 10.or D Firmware
- 3 Why we need 10.or D Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash 10.or D Firmware
- 5 Flash 10.or D Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL).
- 6 Take Note.
10.or D Firmware Information
|Rom Name||10.or D Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||10.or Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.2 Nougat|
|Socs version||Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Drivers||Qualcomm USB Drivers|
How to Flash 10.or D Firmware
10.or D is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 phone which means you will need a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader or any Qualcomm flash software to flash 10.or D stock rom.
Why we need 10.or D Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup 10.or D Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade 10.or D.
You can use 10.or D Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick 10.or D.
10.or D Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any 10.or D. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot 10.or D.
You can also use 10.or D stock firmware to completely unroot any 10.or D smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official 10.or D stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of 10.or D if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on 10.or D.
Your 10.or D might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for 10.or D. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of 10.or D Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash 10.or D Firmware
- Qualcomm USB Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- 10.or D firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
Note that flashing a 10.or D firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash 10.or D Stock Rom.
Flash 10.or D Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL).
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Extract 10.or D Firmware.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted firmware for 10.or D.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the 10.or D is launched, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take upto 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and enjoy.
We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to 10.or D.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you. [KIDDING.]
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your 10.or D, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.