[Flash File] 360 F4 LTE Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
360 F4 LTE Firmware Download.
This is a stock ROM for 360 F4 LTE.
You can download all 360 F4 LTE Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 360 F4 LTE Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash 360 F4 LTE Firmware
- 3 Why we need 360 F4 LTE Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash 360 F4 LTE Firmware
- 5 Flash 360 F4 LTE Firmware using 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool
- 6 Take Note.
360 F4 LTE Firmware Information
|ROM Name||360 F4 LTE Stock Firmware Rom|
|360 Model||360 F4 LTE|
|ROM Version||V1.0.060 (stable version)|
|Based On||360 Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Software needed||360 Mobile Upgrade Tool|
|Drivers||360 Mobile Drivers|
How to Flash 360 F4 LTE Firmware
360 F4 LTE is an MT6753 phone which means you will need a 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool to flash 360 F4 LTE stock rom.
Why we need 360 F4 LTE Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup 360 F4 LTE Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your 360 F4 LTE stock rom someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade 360 F4 LTE.
You can use 360 F4 LTE Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade 360 F4 LTE to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick 360 F4 LTE.
360 F4 LTE Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any 360 F4 LTE. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot 360 F4 LTE.
You can also use 360 F4 LTE stock firmware to completely unroot any 360 F4 LTE smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official 360 F4 LTE stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of 360 F4 LTE if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on 360 F4 LTE.
Your 360 F4 LTE might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for 360 F4 LTE. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of 360 F4 LTE Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash 360 F4 LTE Firmware
- MTK USB Drivers.
- Qiku Device Driver.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool.
- 360 F4 LTE firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
Note that flashing a 360 F4 LTE firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash 360 F4 LTE Stock Rom.
Flash 360 F4 LTE Firmware using 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool
- Download Qiku Download Assistant Tool to your PC.
- Extract Qiku Download Assistant Tool and Install it to your PC.
- After installation, You will see 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool on your PC.
- Download 360 F4 LTE firmware file.
- Install all the required drivers for easy phone detection.
- Launch 360 Mobile Upgrade.
- Select your preferred language.
- Click Browse to locate the extracted rom if there is an extraction.
- Click ROM CHECK to verify the rom you want to flash.
- Power off your phone and plug it to PC with USB Cord.
- After verifying the rom, click to continue with flashing.
- Press volume down or up to easily detect your phone.
- Download Complete. You will get congratulation message.
- After the download is complete, boot your phone and Enjoy.
We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to 360 F4 LTE.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you. [KIDDING.]
If the 360 Mobile upgrade didn’t detect your 360 F4 LTE, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
GET OTHER STOCK FIRMWARE and ROMs FROM HERE