[Flash File] 360 N5S Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
360 N5S Firmware Download.
This is a stock ROM for 360 N5S.
You can download all 360 N5S Flash File from Blogthetech.
360 N5S Firmware Information
- 1 360 N5S Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash 360 N5S Firmware
- 3 Why we need 360 N5S Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash 360 N5S Firmware
- 5 Flash 360 N5S Firmware using 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool
- 6 Take Note.
|ROM Name||360 N5S Stock Firmware Rom|
|360 Model||360 N5S|
|ROM Version||V3.0.030 (stable version)|
|Based On||360 Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1 Nougat|
|Socs version||Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro|
|Software needed||360 Mobile Upgrade Tool|
|Drivers||360 Mobile Drivers|
How to Flash 360 N5S Firmware
360 N5S is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro phone which means you will need a 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool to flash 360 N5S stock rom.
Why we need 360 N5S Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup 360 N5S Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your 360 N5S stock rom someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade 360 N5S.
You can use 360 N5S Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade 360 N5S to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick 360 N5S.
360 N5S Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any 360 N5S. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot 360 N5S.
You can also use 360 N5S stock firmware to completely unroot any 360 N5S smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official 360 N5S stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of 360 N5S if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on 360 N5S.
Your 360 N5S might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for 360 N5S. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of 360 N5S Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash 360 N5S Firmware
- Qualcomm USB Drivers.
- Qiku Device Driver.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool.
- 360 N5S firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
Note that flashing a 360 N5S firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash 360 N5S Stock Rom.
Flash 360 N5S Firmware using 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool
- Download Qiku Download Assistant Tool to your PC.
- Extract Qiku Download Assistant Tool and Install it to your PC.
- After installation, You will see 360 Mobile Upgrade Tool on your PC.
- Download 360 N5S firmware file.
- Install all the required drivers for easy phone detection.
- Launch 360 Mobile Upgrade.
- Select your preferred language.
- Click Browse to locate the extracted rom if there is an extraction.
- Click ROM CHECK to verify the rom you want to flash.
- Power off your phone and plug it to PC with USB Cord.
- After verifying the rom, click to continue with flashing.
- Press volume down or up to easily detect your phone.
- Download Complete. You will get congratulation message.
- After the download is complete, boot your phone and Enjoy.
We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to 360 N5S.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you. [KIDDING.]
If the 360 Mobile upgrade didn’t detect your 360 N5S, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.