Amigoo R8 Firmware Download.
This is a stock rom for Amigoo R8.
You can download all Amigoo R8 Flash File from Blogthetech
- 1 Amigoo R8 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Amigoo R8 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Amigoo R8 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Amigoo R8 Firmware
- 5 Flash Amigoo R8 Firmware using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
Amigoo R8 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Amigoo R8 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Amigoo Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Software needed||Spreatrum Upgrade Tool|
|Drivers||Spreadtrum USB Drivers|
How to Flash Amigoo R8 Firmware
Amigoo R8 is a Spreadtrum phone which means you will need a Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool to flash Amigoo R8 stock rom.
Why we need Amigoo R8 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Amigoo R8 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Amigoo R8.
You can use Amigoo R8 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Amigoo R8.
Amigoo R8 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Amigoo R8. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Amigoo R8.
You can also use Amigoo R8 stock firmware to completely unroot any Amigoo R8 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Amigoo R8 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Amigoo R8 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Amigoo R8.
Your Amigoo R8 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Amigoo R8. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Amigoo R8 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Amigoo R8 Firmware
Note that flashing a Amigoo R8 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Amigoo R8 Stock Rom.
Flash Amigoo R8 Firmware using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Download Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool to your PC.
- Download Amigoo R8 Firmware.
- Extract the Flash tool to your desired folder.
- Look for ResearchDownload and launch it.
- Minimise Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Amigoo R8 stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Click on Load Packet.
- Locate the PAC file on the extracted Amigoo R8 stock rom folder.
- Select the file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Amigoo R8.
- Connect your Amigoo R8 while OFF.
- Click on Start Downloading.
- You will see a green bar when it finishes flashing
- Your phone might reboot in the process.
If you face any difficulty flashing Amigoo R8, please check whether you followed all the instructions and installed all the drivers properly..
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.