Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware Download.This is a stock rom for Cubot Cheetah 2.
You can download all Cubot Cheetah 2 Flash File from Blogthetech
- 1 Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware
- 5 Flash Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Cubot Cheetah 2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Cubot Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0 MarshMallow|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware
Cubot Cheetah 2 is an MT6753 phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Cubot Cheetah 2 stock rom.
Why we need Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Cubot Cheetah 2.
You can use Cubot Cheetah 2 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Cubot Cheetah 2.
Cubot Cheetah 2 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Cubot Cheetah 2. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Cubot Cheetah 2.
You can also use Cubot Cheetah 2 stock firmware to completely unroot any Cubot Cheetah 2 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Cubot Cheetah 2 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Cubot Cheetah 2 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Cubot Cheetah 2.
Your Cubot Cheetah 2 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Cubot Cheetah 2. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Cubot Cheetah 2 firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Cubot Cheetah 2 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Cubot Cheetah 2 Stock Rom.
Flash Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Cubot Cheetah 2 Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Cubot Cheetah 2 stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Cubot Cheetah 2 stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Cubot Cheetah 2.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Cubot Cheetah 2 while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.