Cubot GT90 Firmware Download.This is a stock rom for Cubot GT90.
You can download all Cubot GT90 Flash File from Blothetech
- 1 Cubot GT90 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Cubot GT90 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Cubot GT90 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Cubot GT90 Firmware
- 5 Flash Cubot GT90 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
Cubot GT90 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Cubot GT90 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Cubot Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.2 Jellybean|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Cubot GT90 Firmware
Cubot GT90 is an MT6572W phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Cubot GT90 stock rom.
Why we need Cubot GT90 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Cubot GT90 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Cubot GT90.
You can use Cubot GT90 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Cubot GT90.
Cubot GT90 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Cubot GT90. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Cubot GT90.
You can also use Cubot GT90 stock firmware to completely unroot any Cubot GT90 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Cubot GT90 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Cubot GT90 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Cubot GT90.
Your Cubot GT90 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Cubot GT90. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Cubot GT90 Firmware here all for free at no cost. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Cubot GT90 Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Cubot GT90 firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Cubot GT90 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Cubot GT90 Stock Rom.
Flash Cubot GT90 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Cubot GT90 Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Cubot GT90 stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Cubot GT90 stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Cubot GT90.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Cubot GT90 while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experince issues detecting your phone with the PC.