Cubot Max Firmware Download.This is a stock rom for Cubot Max.
You can download all Cubot Max Flash File from Blogthetech
- 1 Cubot Max Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Cubot Max Firmware
- 3 Why we need Cubot Max Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Cubot Max Firmware
- 5 Flash Cubot Max Firmware using SP Flash tool.
Cubot Max Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Cubot Max Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Cubot Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0 MarshMallow|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Cubot Max Firmware
Cubot Max is an MT6753A phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Cubot Max stock rom.
Why we need Cubot Max Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Cubot Max Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Cubot Max.
You can use Cubot Max Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Cubot Max.
Cubot Max Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Cubot Max. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Cubot Max.
You can also use Cubot Max stock firmware to completely unroot any Cubot Max smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Cubot Max stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Cubot Max if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Cubot Max.
Your Cubot Max might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Cubot Max. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Cubot Max Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Cubot Max Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Cubot Max firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Cubot Max firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Cubot Max Stock Rom.
Flash Cubot Max Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Cubot Max Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Cubot Max stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Cubot Max stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Cubot Max.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Cubot Max while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.