Cubot One Firmware Download.This is a stock rom for Cubot One.
You can download all Cubot One Flash File from Blothetech
- 1 Cubot One Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Cubot One Firmware
- 3 Why we need Cubot One Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Cubot One Firmware
- 5 Flash Cubot One Firmware using SP Flash tool.
Cubot One Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Cubot One Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Cubot Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.2 Jellybean|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Cubot One Firmware
Cubot One is an MT65789T phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Cubot One stock rom.
Why we need Cubot One Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Cubot One Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Cubot One.
You can use Cubot One Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Cubot One.
Cubot One Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Cubot One. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Cubot One.
You can also use Cubot One stock firmware to completely unroot any Cubot One smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Cubot One stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Cubot One if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Cubot One.
Your Cubot One might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Cubot One. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Cubot One Firmware here all for free at no cost. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Cubot One Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Cubot One firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Cubot One firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Cubot One Stock Rom.
Flash Cubot One Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Cubot One Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Cubot One stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Cubot One stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Cubot One.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Cubot One while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experince issues detecting your phone with the PC.