Cubot P10 Firmware Download.This is a stock rom for Cubot P10.
You can download all Cubot P10 Flash File from Blothetech
- 1 Cubot P10 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Cubot P10 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Cubot P10 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Cubot P10 Firmware
- 5 Flash Cubot P10 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
Cubot P10 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Cubot P10 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Cubot Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4 KikKat|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Cubot P10 Firmware
Cubot P10 is an MT6572 phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Cubot P10 stock rom.
Why we need Cubot P10 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Cubot P10 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Cubot P10.
You can use Cubot P10 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Cubot P10.
Cubot P10 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Cubot P10. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Cubot P10.
You can also use Cubot P10 stock firmware to completely unroot any Cubot P10 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Cubot P10 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Cubot P10 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Cubot P10.
Your Cubot P10 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Cubot P10. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Cubot P10 Firmware here all for free at no cost. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Cubot P10 Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Cubot P10 firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Cubot P10 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Cubot P10 Stock Rom.
Flash Cubot P10 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Cubot P10 Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Cubot P10 stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Cubot P10 stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Cubot P10.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Cubot P10 while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experince issues detecting your phone with the PC.