[Flash File] Cubot P20 Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Cubot P20 Firmware Download.
This is a stock rom for Cubot P20.
You can download all Cubot P20 Flash File from Blogthetech
- 1 Cubot P20 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Cubot P20 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Cubot P20 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Cubot P20 Firmware
- 5 Flash Cubot P20 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
Cubot P20 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Cubot P20 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Cubot Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Cubot P20 Firmware
Cubot P20 is an MT6750T phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Cubot P20 stock rom.
Why we need Cubot P20 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Cubot P20 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Cubot P20.
You can use Cubot P20 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Cubot P20.
Cubot P20 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Cubot P20. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Cubot P20.
You can also use Cubot P20 stock firmware to completely unroot any Cubot P20 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Cubot P20 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Cubot P20 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Cubot P20.
Your Cubot P20 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Cubot P20. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Cubot P20 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Cubot P20 Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Cubot P20 firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Cubot P20 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Cubot P20 Stock Rom.
Flash Cubot P20 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Cubot P20 Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Cubot P20 stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Cubot P20 stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Cubot P20.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Cubot P20 while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.