Cubot X11 Firmware Download.This is a stock rom for Cubot X11.
You can download all Cubot X11 Flash File from Blothetech
- 1 Cubot X11 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Cubot X11 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Cubot X11 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Cubot X11 Firmware
- 5 Flash Cubot X11 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
Cubot X11 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Cubot X11 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Cubot Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Cubot X11 Firmware
Cubot X11 is an MT6592M phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Cubot X11 stock rom.
Why we need Cubot X11 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Cubot X11 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Cubot X11.
You can use Cubot X11 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Cubot X11.
Cubot X11 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Cubot X11. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Cubot X11.
You can also use Cubot X11 stock firmware to completely unroot any Cubot X11 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Cubot X11 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Cubot X11 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Cubot X11.
Your Cubot X11 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Cubot X11. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Cubot X11 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Cubot X11 Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Cubot X11 firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Cubot X11 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Cubot X11 Stock Rom.
Flash Cubot X11 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Cubot X11 Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Cubot X11 stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Cubot X11 stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Cubot X11.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Cubot X11 while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.