Lenovo A536 Firmware Download.
You are about to download Lenovo A536 stock rom.
You can download all Lenovo A536 Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 Lenovo A536 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Lenovo A536 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Lenovo A536 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Lenovo A536 Firmware
- 5 Flash Lenovo A536 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- 6 Take Note.
Lenovo A536 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Lenovo A536 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Lenovo Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|Software needed||Smartphone Flash Tool(SP Flash Tool)|
How to Flash Lenovo A536 Firmware
Lenovo A536 is a MediaTek smartphone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Lenovo A536 stock rom.
Why we need Lenovo A536 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Lenovo A536 Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Lenovo A536.
You can use Lenovo A536 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Lenovo A536.
Lenovo A536 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Lenovo A536. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Lenovo A536.
You can also use Lenovo A536 stock firmware to completely unroot any Lenovo A536 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Lenovo A536 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Lenovo A536 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Lenovo A536.
Your Lenovo A536 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Lenovo A536. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Lenovo A536 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Lenovo A536 Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Lenovo A536 official Firmware
- Smartphone Flash Tool(SP Flash Tool)
- VCOM USB Drivers
- Lenovo USB Drivers
Note that flashing a Lenovo A536 firmware to your phone may erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Lenovo A536 Stock Rom.
Flash Lenovo A536 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Lenovo A536 firmware file.
- Extract Both SP Flash Tool and Lenovo A536 stock rom to a folder you can locate.
- Install all the required drivers for easy phone detection.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-Loading.
- Locate the scatter that came with the Lenovo A536 Flash File.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure to untick preloader before flashing.
- Power off your phone and do not power it on.
- Click Download on Smartphone Flash Tool.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone.
Blogthetech.com will not be responsible for any harm that may come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Lenovo A536.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you. [KIDDING.]
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your Lenovo A536, you may need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.