[Flash File] Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware Download.
You are about to download Lenovo Vibe P1m stock rom.
You can download all Lenovo Vibe P1m Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware
- 3 Why we need Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware
- 5 Flash Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware using Smartphone Flash Tool(SP Flash tool).
- 6 Take Note.
Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Lenovo Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Software needed||Smartphone Flash Tool(SP Flash Tool)|
How to Flash Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware
Lenovo Vibe P1m is a MediaTek smartphone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Lenovo Vibe P1m stock rom.
Why we need Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Lenovo Vibe P1m.
You can use Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Lenovo Vibe P1m.
Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Lenovo Vibe P1m. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Lenovo Vibe P1m.
You can also use Lenovo Vibe P1m stock firmware to completely unroot any Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Lenovo Vibe P1m stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Lenovo Vibe P1m if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Lenovo Vibe P1m.
Your Lenovo Vibe P1m might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Lenovo Vibe P1m. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Lenovo Vibe P1m official Firmware
- Smartphone Flash Tool(SP Flash Tool)
- VCOM USB Drivers
- Lenovo USB Drivers
Note that flashing a Lenovo Vibe P1m firmware to your phone may erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock Rom.
Flash Lenovo Vibe P1m Firmware using Smartphone Flash Tool(SP Flash tool).
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Lenovo Vibe P1m firmware file.
- Extract Both SP Flash Tool and Lenovo Vibe P1m stock rom to a folder you can locate.
- Install all the required drivers for easy phone detection.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-Loading.
- Locate the scatter that came with the Lenovo Vibe P1m Flash File.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure to untick preloader before flashing.
- Power off your phone and do not power it on.
- Click Download on Smartphone Flash Tool.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone.
Blogthetech.com will not be responsible for any harm that may come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Lenovo Vibe P1m.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you. [KIDDING.]
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your Lenovo Vibe P1m, you may need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.