[Flash File] Oppo A37T Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Here, you can download Oppo A37T Firmware and also learn how to flash it.
This is an official Oppo A37T Stock Rom,
Blogthetech provides all Oppo A37T Flash File.
- 1 Oppo A37T Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Oppo A37T stock Firmware
- 3 The need for Oppo A37T Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Oppo A37T ROM
- 5 Flash Oppo A37T Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
Oppo A37T Firmware Information
|ROM Name||Oppo A37T Stock Firmware Rom|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Drivers||Qualcomm USB Drivers|
How to Flash Oppo A37T stock Firmware
Oppo A37T is a Qualcomm Snapdragon phone which means you will need a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to flash Oppo A37T stock rom.
The need for Oppo A37T Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Oppo A37T after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Oppo A37T stock rom someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo A37T.
You can use Oppo A37T Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade Oppo A37T to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Oppo A37T.
Oppo A37T flash file can also be used to unbrick any Oppo A37T. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Oppo A37T.
You can also use Oppo A37T rom file to completely unroot any Oppo A37T smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Oppo A37T flash file. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Oppo A37T if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Oppo A37T.
Your Oppo A37T might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Oppo A37T. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Oppo A37T flash file here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Oppo A37T ROM
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- Oppo A37T firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
- A good battery backup.
- MSMDownload Tool
Note that flashing a Oppo A37T firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Flash Oppo A37T Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Oppo A37T files.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Oppo A37T files.
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible to your smartphone
- Click on Select Port and select the driver you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Oppo A37T file is ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and enjoy.
If you face any difficulty flashing Oppo A37T, please check whether you followed all the instructions and installed all the drivers properly..
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.