[Flash File] Oppo R5 Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Here, you can download Oppo R5 Firmware and also learn how to flash it.
This is an official Oppo R5 stock rom,
Blogthetech provides all Oppo R5 Flash File.
Oppo R5 Firmware Information
|ROM Name||Oppo R5 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Drivers||Qualcomm USB Drivers|
How to Flash Oppo R5 stock firmware
Oppo R5 is a Qualcomm Snapdragon phone which means you will need a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to flash Oppo R5 stock rom.
The need for Oppo R5 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Oppo R5 after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Oppo R5 stock rom someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo R5.
You can use Oppo R5 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade Oppo R5 to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Oppo R5.
Oppo R5 flash file can also be used to unbrick any Oppo R5. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Oppo R5.
You can also use Oppo R5 rom file to completely unroot any Oppo R5 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Oppo R5 flash file. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Oppo R5 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Oppo R5.
Your Oppo R5 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Oppo R5. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Oppo R5 flash file here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Oppo R5
Note that flashing a Oppo R5 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Oppo R5.
Flash Oppo R5 Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Oppo R5 files.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Oppo R5 files.
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible to your smartphone
- Click on Select Port and select the driver you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Oppo R5 file is ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and enjoy.
If you face any difficulty flashing Oppo R5, please check whether you followed all the instructions and installed all the drivers properly..
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
Is your smartphone is running Qualcomm, MediaTek or any other chipset?, you should use the procedure below.