[Flash File] Oppo R7s Plus Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Here, you can download Oppo R7s Plus Firmware and also learn how to flash it.
This is an official Oppo R7s Plus Stock Rom,
Blogthetech provides all Oppo R7s Plus Flash File.
Oppo R7s Plus Firmware Information
- 1 Oppo R7s Plus Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Oppo R7s Plus stock Firmware
- 3 The need for Oppo R7s Plus Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Oppo R7s Plus ROM
- 5 Flash Oppo R7s Plus Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
|ROM Name||Oppo R7s Plus Stock Firmware Rom|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Drivers||Qualcomm USB Drivers|
How to Flash Oppo R7s Plus stock Firmware
Oppo R7s Plus is a Qualcomm Snapdragon phone which means you will need a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to flash Oppo R7s Plus stock rom.
The need for Oppo R7s Plus Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Oppo R7s Plus after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Oppo R7s Plus stock rom someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo R7s Plus.
You can use Oppo R7s Plus Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade Oppo R7s Plus to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Oppo R7s Plus.
Oppo R7s Plus flash file can also be used to unbrick any Oppo R7s Plus. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Oppo R7s Plus.
You can also use Oppo R7s Plus rom file to completely unroot any Oppo R7s Plus smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Oppo R7s Plus flash file. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Oppo R7s Plus if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Oppo R7s Plus.
Your Oppo R7s Plus might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Oppo R7s Plus. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Oppo R7s Plus flash file here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Oppo R7s Plus ROM
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- Oppo R7s Plus firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
- A good battery backup.
- MSMDownload Tool
Note that flashing a Oppo R7s Plus firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
If your smartphone is running Qualcomm, MediaTek or any other chipset?, you should use the procedure below.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Oppo R7s Plus.
Flash Oppo R7s Plus Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Oppo R7s Plus files.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Oppo R7s Plus files.
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible to your smartphone
- Click on Select Port and select the driver you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Oppo R7s Plus file is ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and enjoy.
If you face any difficulty flashing Oppo R7s Plus, please check whether you followed all the instructions and installed all the drivers properly..
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.