[Flash File] Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware Download.
You are about to download Oppo R9PlusmA stock rom.
You can download all Oppo R9PlusmA Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware Information
- 2 Flash Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware
- 3 The need for Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware
- 5 How to Flash Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL).
- 6 Take Note.
Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo R9PlusmA Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Oppo Official Color OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Drivers||Qualcomm USB Drivers|
Flash Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware
Oppo R9PlusmA is a Qualcomm Snapdragon smartphone which means you will need a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to flash Oppo R9PlusmA stock rom.
The need for Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup your Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Oppo R9PlusmA rom file someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo R9PlusmA.
You can use Oppo R9PlusmA rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Oppo R9PlusmA.
Oppo R9PlusmA Stock firmware can also be used to unbrick any Oppo R9PlusmA. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Oppo R9PlusmA.
You can also use Oppo R9PlusmA stock firmware to completely unroot any Oppo R9PlusmA smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Oppo R9PlusmA stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Oppo R9PlusmA if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Oppo R9PlusmA.
Your Oppo R9PlusmA might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Oppo R9PlusmA. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Oppo R9PlusmA roms here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- A Qualcomm Image Loader
- Qualcomm USB Driver
Note that flashing a Oppo R9PlusmA firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Oppo R9PlusmA Stock Rom.
How to Flash Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL).
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Oppo R9PlusmA flash file.
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible to your smartphone
- Click on Select Port and select the you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Oppo R9PlusmA stock firmware is ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and enjoy.
We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Oppo R9PlusmA.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you. [KIDDING.]
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your Oppo R9PlusmA, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you might experience issues flashing Oppo R9PlusmA Firmware.
Because of firmware dumping variations, Firmware file formats may differ. Due to decompressing access, I might not be sure of the file type and because of that, I have provided a different method by which you can flash much firmware of different chips. Kindly indicate if yours is missing.
If the provided Oppo R9PlusmA stock rom you want to flash is an MTK rom and comes with MTK Flash Files, follow the procedure below to flash MTKsmartphones. MTK flash files come with preloader, boot.img, scatter file and etc.
If your smartphone is a Spreadtrum smartphone, or the flash file is in .PAC format, it means you are going to flash it with Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. If the firmware is in .CPB format, just follow the procedure below to flash it.
If your smartphone is running Qualcomm chipset or the firmware you downloaded is in .mbn format, then, you should use the procedure below.
Download ➬ Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
Download ➬ Qualcomm USB Driver