[Flash File] Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware Download.
You are about to download Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro stock rom.
You can download all Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware Information
- 2 The need for Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware
- 3 Requirements to flash Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware
- 4 How to Flash Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware using Fastboot.
- 5 How to Flash Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- 6 Take Note.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Drivers||Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Device Drivers|
|Codename||Mi 8 Pro|
The need for Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
You can use Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
You can also use Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro stock firmware to completely unroot any Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
Your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
- Backup your Phone
Note that flashing a Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Stock Rom.
First Choice to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro firmware file.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fastboot
- Boot your phone to fastboot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
Second Method to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro stock rom.
- Create a folder on your phone and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
We won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.
Xiaomi Build No: Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro V10.2.1.0.PECMIXM
Download: Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro equuleus_global_images_V10.2.1.0.PECMIXM_20190116.0000.00_9.0_global_b0996bad8e.tgz
Xiaomi Build No: Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro MIUI V10.0.1.0.OECMIFH
Download: Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro miui_MI8UDGlobal_V10.0.1.0.OECMIFH_901ac2221a_8.1.zip