[Flash File] Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Stock Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware Download.
You are about to download Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 stock rom.
You can download all Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware
- 5 How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware using Fastboot.
- 6 How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- 7 Disclaimer.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MI MIUI|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Software needed||Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Stock Recovery|
|Codename||Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Chiron|
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware
There are methods used in flashing all Xiaomi official stock firmware, check them below to get started
Why we need Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
You can use Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
You can also use Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 stock firmware to completely unroot any Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
Your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Mi Mix 2.
- Backup your Phone
|MI Flash tools||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.2.2.0.ODEMIXM Stable Global ROM Fastboot||Download|
|MIUI 10 V9.3.14 Developer Global ROM Fastboot||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.2.2.0.ODEMIXM Stable Global ROM Recovery||Download|
|MIUI 10 V9.3.14 Developer Global ROM Recovery||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.2.2.0.ODECNXM Stable Chinese ROM Recovery||Download|
Note that flashing a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download the firmware file.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fastboot
- Boot your phone to fastboot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download the desired stock rom.
- Create a folder on phone memory and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will bring out the rom ready for flashing, if it doesn’t,
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
I won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.