Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware Download.
You are about to download Xiaomi Pocophone F1 stock rom.
You can download all Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Flash File from Blogthetech.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware Information
- 1 Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware Information
- 2 The need for Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware
- 3 Requirements to flash Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware
- 4 How to Flash Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware using Fastboot.
- 5 How to Flash Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- 6 Take Note.
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Pocophone F1|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Drivers||Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Device Drivers|
The need for Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
You can use Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Xiaomi Pocophone F1. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
You can also use Xiaomi Pocophone F1 stock firmware to completely unroot any Xiaomi Pocophone F1 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Xiaomi Pocophone F1 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Xiaomi Pocophone F1 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
Your Xiaomi Pocophone F1 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Xiaomi Pocophone F1. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
- Backup your Phone
Note that flashing a Xiaomi Pocophone F1 firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Stock Rom.
First Choice to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download Xiaomi Pocophone F1 firmware file.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down Pocophone F1 or reboot to fastboot
- Boot Xiaomi Pocophone F1 to fastboot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect Xiaomi Pocophone F1 to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
Second Method to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download Xiaomi Pocophone F1 stock rom.
- Create a folder on Xiaomi Pocophone F1 and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will take you to the File Manager of Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
We won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.
Xiaomi Build No: Xiaomi Pocophone F1 V10.2.2.0.PEJMIXM (MIUI10)
Download: Xiaomi Pocophone F1 miui_POCOF1Global_V10.2.2.0.PEJMIXM_05520ce068_9.0.zip
Xiaomi Build No: Xiaomi Pocophone F1 V9.2.21 (MIUI10)
Download: Xiaomi Pocophone F1 miui_POCOF1Global_9.2.21_a824dad658_9.0.zip