Xiaomi Redmi 2A Firmware Download. You are about to download Xiaomi Redmi 2A stock rom.
You can download all Xiaomi Redmi 2A Flash File from Blogthetech.
Xiaomi Redmi 2A Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi 2A Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI UI|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Redmi 2A|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|Drivers||Xiaomi Redmi 2A Device Drivers|
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi 2A Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB Driver
- Download Mi Flash Tool Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
- Must be Xiaomi Redmi 2A.
- Backup your Phone
Note that flashing a Xiaomi Redmi 2A firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Xiaomi Redmi 2A Stock Rom.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2A Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download Xiaomi Redmi 2A firmware file.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fastboot
- Boot your phone to fastboot by pressing the Power and volume down button
Now connect your phone to the PC. You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected. You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning). Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder. What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware. Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message. Your phone will automatically reboot, and you can now enjoy the new firmware.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2A Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download Xiaomi Redmi 2A stock rom.
- Create a folder on your phone and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
We won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Redmi 2A.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.
GET OTHER Xiaomi MI STOCK FIRMWARE and ROMs FROM HERE
Stable Chinese ROM Recovery Download
Developer Chinese ROM Recovery Download
Different Chipset? Learn How to flash All Firmware