[Flash File] Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Stock Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Today, I am going to show you how to download Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware and also flash it to your phone.
You can download all Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware
- 3 Why we need Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware
- 5 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware using Fastboot.
- 6 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- 7 Disclaimer.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MI MIUI|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Software needed||Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Stock Recovery|
|Codename||Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite|
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware
There are methods used in flashing all Xiaomi official stock firmware, check them below to get started
Why we need Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
You can use Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
You can also use Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite stock firmware to completely unroot any Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
Your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Backup your Phone
|MI Flash tools||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|MIUI 10 V220.127.116.11.NDFMIEI Stable Global Fastboot||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.2.1.0.NDKMIXM Stable Global Recovery||Download|
Note that flashing a Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download the firmware file.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fastboot
- Boot your phone to fastboot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download the desired stock rom.
- Create a folder on phone memory and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will bring out the rom ready for flashing, if it doesn’t,
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
I won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.