ZTE Grand Memo firmware download. ZTE Grand Memo stock rom download.
You can download ZTE Grand Memo Flash File and also learn how to flash it to your phone, Read below.
- 1 ZTE Grand Memo Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash ZTE Grand Memo Firmware
- 3 Why we need ZTE Grand Memo Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash ZTE Grand Memo Firmware
- 5 How to Flash ZTE Grand Memo firmware
- 6 Disclaimer.
ZTE Grand Memo Firmware Information
|Rom Name||ZTE Grand Memo Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||ZTE Stock UI|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.2 Jellybean|
|Software needed||ZTE Grand Memo Stock Recovery|
|Codename||ZTE N5L Firmware|
How to Flash ZTE Grand Memo Firmware
You do not need to download any software to flash ZTE Grand Memo stock rom, all you need to have is your stock recovery.
Why we need ZTE Grand Memo Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup ZTE Grand Memo Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade ZTE Grand Memo.
You can use ZTE Grand Memo Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick ZTE Grand Memo.
ZTE Grand Memo Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any ZTE Grand Memo. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot ZTE Grand Memo.
You can also use ZTE Grand Memo stock firmware to completely unroot any ZTE Grand Memo smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official ZTE Grand Memo stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of ZTE Grand Memo if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on ZTE Grand Memo.
Your ZTE Grand Memo might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for ZTE Grand Memo. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of ZTE Grand Memo Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash ZTE Grand Memo Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- ZTE Grand Memo Stock recovery.
Note that flashing a ZTE Grand Memo firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash ZTE Grand Memo Stock Rom.
How to Flash ZTE Grand Memo firmware
- For you to flash ZTE Grand Memo, you will need your stock recovery.
- Download the ZTE Grand Memo Flash File to your PC or phone and extract the zip file.
- Inside the zip file, there is another zip file for the firmware.
- Rename the firmware to update.zip or just leave it the way it is.
- Copy the downloaded firmware to the root of your SD card.
- Boot your ZTE Grand Memo to recovery by powering it off.
- Press Volume Up and power button or press both volume up and down and Power button simultaneously to boot to recovery.
- Choose apply update from SD card.
- Select the Update.zip or the downloaded stock firmware file and the flashing will start.
- Once it finishes, wipe data and reboot your phone.
I am not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to ZTE Grand Memo.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you. [KIDDING.]
Because of firmware dumping variations, Firmware file formats may differ. Due to decompressing access, I might not be sure of the file type and because of that, I have provided a different method by which you can flash much firmware of different chips. Kindly indicate if yours is missing.
If the provided firmware you need to be flashed is MTK and comes with MTK Flash Files, follow the procedure below to flash MTK smartphones. MTK flash files come with preloader, boot.img, scatter file and etc.
If your smartphone is a Spreadtrum smartphone or the flash file comes in .PAC format, it means you are going to flash it with Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
If your smartphone is running Qualcomm chipset or the firmware you downloaded for is in .mbn format, or If the ZTE Grand Memo Firmware is in .CPB format, just follow the procedure below to flash it.
If you are flashing other smartphones like MediaTek, SpreadTrum, Qualcomm Snapdragon and other Chipset, Check the instruction below