ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware Download.
You are about to download ZTE Obsidian Z820 stock rom.
You can download all ZTE Obsidian Z820 Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware
- 3 Why we need ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware
- 5 How to Flash ZTE Obsidian Z820 stock rom
- 6 Disclaimer.
ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||ZTE Obsidian Z820 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||ZTE Nubia UI|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Software needed||ZTE Obsidian Z820 Stock Recovery|
How to Flash ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware
You do not need to download any software to flash ZTE Obsidian Z820 stock rom, all you need to have is your stock recovery.
Why we need ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade ZTE Obsidian Z820.
You can use ZTE Obsidian Z820 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick ZTE Obsidian Z820.
ZTE Obsidian Z820 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any ZTE Obsidian Z820. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot ZTE Obsidian Z820.
You can also use ZTE Obsidian Z820 stock firmware to completely unroot any ZTE Obsidian Z820 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official ZTE Obsidian Z820 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of ZTE Obsidian Z820 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on ZTE Obsidian Z820.
Your ZTE Obsidian Z820 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for ZTE Obsidian Z820. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- ZTE Obsidian Z820 Stock recovery.
- ZTE Obsidian Z820 official Firmware
Note that flashing a ZTE Obsidian Z820 firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash ZTE Obsidian Z820 Stock Rom.
How to Flash ZTE Obsidian Z820 stock rom
- For you to flash ZTE Obsidian Z820, you will need your stock recovery.
- Download the firmware to your PC or phone and extract the zip file.
- Inside the zip file, there is another zip file for the firmware.
- Rename the firmware to update.zip or just leave it the way it is.
- Copy the downloaded firmware to the root of your SD card.
- Boot your ZTE Obsidian Z820 to recovery by powering it off.
- Press Volume Up and power button or press both volume up and down and Power button simultaneously to boot to recovery.
- Choose apply update from SD card.
- Select the Update.zip or the downloaded stock firmware file and the flashing will start.
- Once it finishes, wipe data and reboot your phone.
I am not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to ZTE Obsidian Z820.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you. [KIDDING.]
Because of firmware dumping variations, Firmware file formats may differ. Due to decompressing access, I might not be sure of the file type and because of that, I have provided a different method by which you can flash much firmware of different chips. Kindly indicate if yours is missing.
If the provided firmware you need to be flashed is MTK and comes with MTK Flash Files, follow the procedure below to flash MTK smartphones. MTK flash files come with preloader, boot.img, scatter file and etc.
If your smartphone is a Spreadtrum smartphone or the flash file comes in .PAC format, it means you are going to flash it with Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
If your smartphone is running Qualcomm chipset or the firmware you downloaded for is in .mbn format, or If the ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware is in .CPB format, just follow the procedure below to flash it.
If you are flashing other smartphones like MediaTek, SpreadTrum, Qualcomm Snapdragon and other Chipset, Check the instruction below