Gionee S11 lite Firmware Download.
You are about to download Gionee S11 lite stock rom.
You can download all Gionee S11 lite Flash File from Blogthetech.
Gionee S11 lite Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Gionee S11 lite Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Amigo OS 5.0.10S.3|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Socs version||Snapdragon 430|
|Software needed||Stock Recovery|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Gionee S11 lite Firmware
This is a Qualcomm Snapdragon Smartphone. Which means you can only flash it through the official process which is through stock recovery.
Requirements to flash Gionee S11 lite Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Stock Gionee Recovery.
- Gionee S11 lite firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Gionee S11 lite firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Gionee S11 lite Stock Rom.
Flash Gionee S11 lite Firmware using the Gionee stock recovery.
- Make sure you have the stock recovery on your phone.
- Download Firmware.
- Get a removable SD Card if you cannot access the internal storage.
- Copy the downloaded firmware to the SD Card.
- Insert the SD Card into your smartphone.
- Power Off your smartphone.
- Press and hold volume UP and POWER button consecutively and do not release it.
- Wait till it enters recovery mode. ( do not worry, It is not Chinese).
- Use volume up and down button for navigation.
- Scroll down and select apply update from SD Card 2 or just the second option of SD Cards.
- Use the power button in selection.
- Select the Downloaded Gionee S11 lite Firmware and Select it to begin flashing.
- Wait for it to complete flashing.
- And done, Reboot and enjoy your phone.
This is only for Gionee Smartphones, I do not know if there is any other software out there that can flash Qualcomm Snapdragon smartphones but the tutorial above is for the official Gionee flashing method.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experince issues detecting your phone with the PC.
If the provided firmware you need to be flashed is MTK and comes with MTK Flash Files, follow the procedure below to flash MTK smartphones. MTK flash files come with preloader, boot.img, scatter file and etc.
If your smartphone is running Qualcomm chipset or the firmware you downloaded is in .mbn format, then, you should use the procedure below.
If the firmware is in .CPB format, just follow the precedure below to flash it.