How To Root Allview P6 Pro and Flash TWRP
Hi, Today, I am going to tell you how to root Allview P6 Pro and flash TWRP.
We all have our reasons for rooting Allview P6 Pro. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
Whatever reason you have, make sure you know what you are doing.
- 0.1 Why you should root Allview P6 Pro.
- 0.2 Why you should not Allview P6 Pro.
- 0.3 How to root Allview P6 Pro with TWRP.
- 1 Allview P6 Pro TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- 2 Flash TWRP to Allview P6 Pro using SP Flash tool.
Why you should root Allview P6 Pro.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Allview P6 Pro to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every file on Allview P6 Pro.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatware, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Allview P6 Pro.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP to Allview P6 Pro.
- Able to upgrade Allview P6 Pro to the latest Android version using custom rom.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Allview P6 Pro.
- Create more storage space on Allview P6 Pro but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Allview P6 Pro.
- Install and use apps that require root on Allview P6 Pro.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
Why you should not Allview P6 Pro.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Allview.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Allview P6 Pro, just make sure you know what you are doing.
How to root Allview P6 Pro with TWRP.
To root Allview P6 Pro by flashing TWRP and flashing SuperSU/Magisk file, you will need a PC.
You will need this files…
Allview P6 Pro TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- An Allview P6 Pro.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good Battery Backup.
- SuperSU/Magisk zip file.
- A TWRP File
- An ADB Fastboot script.
- SP Flash Tool
- An Allview Device Driver.
Before you start, make sure you download and install the device drivers required above. Without proper driving your PC, It won’t detect your phone when connected to the PC.
You will need to Flash a custom TWRP to your Allview P6 Pro before flashing this.
You can do that by going here.
If you need a custom recovery like TWRP for Allview P6 Pro, we have compiled a guide for noobs on how you can make TWRP for Allview P6 Pro within few minutes. You might need to check it out.
How To Flash TWRP using SP Flash Tool
The first things you have to do is install the USB Drivers for your PC. After doing that, you can go ahead and flash the TWRP image.
You can get a scatter file for your phone by downloading the stock rom for your phone. At least, you will need your stock rom later in case anything goes wrong. You can go back to stock.
Flash TWRP to Allview P6 Pro using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Recovery.
- Get the Scatter File for your phone.
- Rename the downloaded recovery to recovery.img.
- Place the recovery and scatter file in the same folder.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter file.
- Locate the scatter you placed with recovery.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure you select only recovery on SP Flash Tool.
- Power off your phone.
- Click Download on SPFlash Tool.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone to recovery.
Flashing a custom RECOVERY to your phone will void your phone warranty.
We are not responsible for bricked rECOVERY. Please, do some research if you have any concerns about cUSTOM rECOVERY AND HOW THEY WORK.
Before flashing THIS RECOVERY, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
After flashing a custom recovery which is TWRP to your Allview P6 Pro, you can now go ahead and root it.
Copy the downloaded SuperSU Files or Magisk and place it in the root folder of your SD card.
How To Root Allview P6 Pro with Magisk/SuperSU File.
- Boot your Allview P6 Pro to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu/Magisk zip file is.
- Locate the downloaded zip File.
- Flash it.
- You have successfully root Allview P6 Pro.
- Reboot to see SuperSU or Magisk on your phone.
The other way to root Allview P6 Pro which is through Kingroot is quite easier than the above method. All you have to do is follow the instruction below.
For you to root Allview P6 Pro without a PC, we are going to make use of an Android rooting App called Kingroot.
KingRoot is the number one rooting application for Android phones. It roots most of the MediaTek and Spreadtrum phones in the market and counting.
It has rooted many versions of Android, both Gingerbread, jellybean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, and Nougat and has recorded root success in the latest Android version Oreo.
That is why is our first recommended rooting App.
The app was developed by KingRoot Studio.
How to Root Allview P6 Pro with KingRoot.
- Download KingRoot
- Download Purify.
- Install KingRoot.
- Launch KingRoot.
- Click on GET ROOT.
- Wait for it to Root your phone.
I have seen some scenarios where after rooting your phone with KingRoot and it failed but still yet get root access.
The reason why I mentioned Purify is that when rooting with Kingroot, it always try to download Purify.
Purify is a cleaning or RAM booster app from Kingroot Studio. You can save rooting the time by downloading Purify and fastening the rooting.
Using the latest version of KingRoot might give you a failed message, I will recommend using the version 5.0.3. I have used it to root most Android phone and counting.
What I am trying to say is that, sometimes, you might try rooting your phone with KingRoot and got a “Root Failed” but still yet, your phone will be rooted.
I have experienced it many times without number.
All you have to do is reboot your smartphone before trying again. Trying once and failing doesn’t mean KingRoot cant root Allview P6 Pro, You can retry again and it will work.
But you won’t notice until you check your phone with root checker.
The whole method above is tested and trusted and tend to work on yours. If you experience any problem or difficulty, you are free to tell me.