Today I will be telling you How To Root Effire CY-100 with PC within some few minutes.
All you have to do is give us a little of your time and you can be on the row with others.
We all have our reasons for rooting Effire CY-100 with PC. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
The Advantages of Rooting Effire CY-100.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Effire CY-100 to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every files on Effire CY-100.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatwares, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Effire CY-100.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz to Effire CY-100.
- You will be able to upgrade Effire CY-100 to the latest Android version.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Effire CY-100.
- Create more storage space on Effire CY-100 but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Effire CY-100.
- Install and use apps that requires root on Effire CY-100.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
The Disadvantage of Rooting Effire CY-100.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Effire.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
For you to root Effire CY-100 without a PC, we are going to make use of an Android rooting App called Kingroot.
KingRoot is the number one rooting application for Android phones. It roots most of the MediaTek phones in the market and counting.
It has rooted many versions of Android, both Gingerbread, jellybean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, and Nougat and has recorded root success in the latest Android version Oreo.
That is why is our first recommended rooting App.
The app was developed by KingRoot Studio.
How to Root Effire CY-100 with KingRoot.
- Download KingRoot.
- Download Purify.
- Install KingRoot.
- Launch KingRoot.
- Click on GET ROOT.
- Wait for it to Root your phone.
I have seen some scenarios where after rooting your phone with KingRoot and it failed but still yet get root access.
What I am trying to say is that, sometimes, you might try rooting your phone with KingRoot and got a “Root Failed” but still yet, your phone will be rooted.
I have experienced it many times without number.
But you won’t notice until you check your phone with root checker.
If you are on PC, you can root your phone with this software
How to root Effire CY-100 with Kingo Root.
- Download the software.
- Install the software to your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- wait for it to detect your phone.
- Click Root it to start rooting your phone.
If this software above didn’t work, you can root your phone by following this Guide.