Do you want to root Huawei Y3 but doesn’t know how to do that? Don’t you worry because today, we are going to tell you how you can root Huawei Y3, Unlock Bootloader and Flash TWRP to it?
Before doing that, we hope you know what you are about to do. The harm and the benefits.
Well, in case you don’t know, let’s give you a hint in the cons and pros of rooting Huawei Y3.
Do you want to root Huawei Y3 but doesn’t know how to do that?.
All you have to do is give us a little of your time and you can be on the row with others.
We all have our reasons for rooting Huawei Y3. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
- 1 How you can Root Huawei Y3.
- 2 Huawei Y3 Rooting Prerequisite.
- 3 HUAWEI Y3 RECOVERY INFORMATION
- 4 FIRST STAGE
- 5 SECOND STAGE
- 6 THIRD STAGE
The Pros of Rooting Huawei Y3.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Huawei Y3 to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every file on Huawei Y3.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatware, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Huawei Y3.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP to Huawei Y3.
- Able to upgrade Huawei Y3 to the latest Android version using custom rom.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Huawei Y3.
- Create more storage space on Huawei Y3 but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Huawei Y3.
- Install and use apps that require root on Huawei Y3.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
The Cons of Rooting Huawei Y3.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Huawei.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Huawei Y3, we got your back.
How you can Root Huawei Y3.
For you to be able to Root Huawei Y3, there are some certain processes you have to take. All you have to do is to follow our instructions one after the other.
- Installing Custom Recovery and
- Rooting the phone.
These processes are very important and should be followed one after the other.
Another thing important is the requirements.
Huawei Y3 Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- A Huawei Y3.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good Battery Backup.
- SuperSU/Magisk zip file.
- A TWRP File.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
Having all this gives you a 100% chance of doing anything you want with your phone even installing a custom rom.
Now, from the processes above, let us take them one after the other.
HUAWEI Y3 RECOVERY INFORMATION
There are many Android phones that come with locked bootloaders and Huawei Y3 is one of them.
Before you can do anything like rooting with the phone, you need to, first of all, unlock the bootloader.
Huawei Phones needs you to create an account with Huawei before you can unlock your bootloader. Follow this link to create an account with Huawei developers so you can get your unlock code.
To Unlock Huawei Y3 Bootloader.
- Backup all your Stuff.
- Go to settings.
- Check if there is any Developers option.
- If there is none.
- Go to About phone.
- Consequently, Tap on Build number till you get Developers Option.
- Go back and you will see developers Option.
- Go to Developers Option before About Phone.
- Look for OEM Unlocking option.
- Click on it to Enable it if it’s not enabled.
- If enabled, Disable and enable it again.
- You will get a warning message. Accept it.
- If your phone is security code, you might be prompt to enter it and continue.
- You will need to enable USB Debugging too.
- Power off your phone.
- Boot to Fastboot by pressing volume up and power Button Simultaneously.
- To make sure your device is connected, enter this command.
- If your phone is well connected and ready, it will tell you.
- Go to Huawei site and fill the necessary information for your phone.
- You will be giving a 16digits code.
- To Unlock your phone, send this command
fastboot oem unlock your unlock code
- Wait for the progress Bar to finish.
- Your phone bootloader is now unlocked.
Remember to Rename Recovery Name to Recovery.img. Having a long Recovery name can confuse you when porting recovery. Paste the recovery to the User
How to Install recovery on Huawei Y3.
- Copy the Downloaded TWRP to PC.
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
Remember to rename the recovery to a simpler a name like a recovery.img
You have to move next to the next step which is Rooting your phone. Follow the next step to root your phone. You have to copy the Downloaded SuperSU zip file to the root of your SD Card.
How To Root Huawei Y3 with SuperSU Zip.
- Boot to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu zip file is.
- Flash it.
- Your phone is rooted.Reboot to see SuperUser on your phone.
The Processes above is the steps we told you at the beginning of the post. Once you follow it, you will get everything you want with your Huawei Y3.
If you don’t want to flash a custom recovery to your phone, you can consider rooting your phone without installing a custom recovery. You may root your phone with a software like One Click Root and RootGenius.
One Click Root.
You can use one click root to root Huawei phone with ease in just a few minutes.
One click root like the name goes roots thousands of phones and counting. You can take the advantage of that.
it is as easy as rooting Huawei phone without a PC.
Features of One Click Root are.
- One Click Root.
- Unroot anytime.
- Reliability of the software.
- Roots most Android versions and counting.
- But most features are premium though.
How to root Huawei Y3 with One Click Root.
- Download the software.
- Install the software on your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- Wait for it to install some Drivers and app on your phone.
- Wait for it to detect your phone.
- When connected,
- Click Root Now.
wait for it to root your phone and done.
In case you get a failed message when rooting your phone, Kindly tell us to know how we can help you. You can also try one of these methods.