Do you have any Infinix Hot S phone that you wish to root?. Today we will show you How To Root Infinix Hot S.
Today, I am going to tell you what I call the ultimate guide on how to Root Infinix Hot S.
We all have our reasons for rooting Infinix Hot S. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
Whatever reason you have, make sure you know what you are doing.
- Infinix Hot S TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- Flash TWRP to Infinix Hot S using SP Flash tool.
- Conclusion on how to root Infinix Hot S.
Why you should root Infinix Hot S.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Infinix Hot S to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every file on Infinix Hot S.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatware, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Infinix Hot S.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP to Infinix Hot S.
- Able to upgrade Infinix Hot S to the latest Android version using custom rom.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Infinix Hot S.
- Create more storage space on Infinix Hot S but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Infinix Hot S.
- Install and use apps that require root on Infinix Hot S.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
Why you should not root Infinix Hot S.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Infinix.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Infinix Hot S, just make sure you know what you are doing.
How to root Infinix Hot S with TWRP.
To root Infinix Hot S by flashing TWRP and flashing SuperSU/Magisk file, you will need a PC.
You will need this files…
Infinix Hot S TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- A Infinix Hot S.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good Battery Backup.
- SuperSU/Magisk zip file.
- A TWRP File.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
- A VCOM Driver.
- SP Flash Tool
- A Infinix Device Driver.
Before you start, make sure you download and install the device drivers required above. Without proper driving your PC, It won’t detect your phone when connected to the PC.
You will need to google how to manually install a driver in Windows PC.
You will need to Flash a custom TWRP to your Infinix Hot S before flashing this.
You can do that by going here.
If you need a custom recovery like TWRP for Infinix Hot S, we have compiled a guide for noobs on how you can make TWRP for Infinix Hot S within few minutes. You might need to check it out.
How To Flash TWRP using SP Flash Tool
The first things you have to do is install the USB Drivers for your PC. After doing that, you can go ahead and flash the TWRP image.
You can get a scatter file for your phone by downloading the stock rom for your phone. At least, you will need your stock rom later in case anything goes wrong. You can go back to stock.
Flash TWRP to Infinix Hot S using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Recovery.
- Get the Scatter File for your phone.
- Rename the downloaded recovery to recovery.img.
- Place the recovery and scatter file in the same folder.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter file.
- Locate the scatter file you placed with recovery.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure you select only recovery on SP Flash Tool.
- Power off your phone.
- Click Download on SPFlash Tool.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone to recovery.
Flashing a custom RECOVERY to your phone will void your phone warranty.
We are not responsible for bricked rECOVERY. Please, do some research if you have any concerns about cUSTOM rECOVERY AND HOW THEY WORK.
Before flashing THIS RECOVERY, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
After flashing a custom recovery which is TWRP to your Infinix Hot S, you can now go ahead and root it.
Copy the downloaded SuperSU Files or Magisk and place it in the root folder of your SD card.
If you reboot your phone instead of rebooting it to recovery, it might get replaced with the stock recovery. This means you need to boot to recovery first.
How To Root Infinix Hot S with Magisk/SuperSU File.
- Boot your Infinix Hot S to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu/Magisk zip file is.
- Locate the downloaded zip File.
- Flash it.
- You have successfully root Infinix Hot S.
- Reboot to see SuperSU or Magisk on your phone.
Conclusion on how to root Infinix Hot S.
Do you know that after following the processes listed above, your phone must have been rooted no matter how stubborn your phone might be?
like I said before, the reason why people get failed message while rooting their phone is that of one thing or the other.
Reasons Why this might not work for you.
Like we said above, something someone else and it worked for, you might try it and the thing may not work for you, it does happen.
But we have listed below things that might contribute to the reason why this method didn’t work out for you.
Cloned or an Unoriginal device.
Many phones are cloned every day due to maybe its high market demand and the Chinese are not tired of showcasing their handwork. The phone you are using might not be the original chipset of the main phone but a cloned one. Everything might look the same but the phone retailer has hammered you with the wrong product. You may have to verify very well.
and some other things that we might not have known about.
This is our complete guide on How To Root Infinix Hot S.