We all have our reasons for rooting Lava A77. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
Whatever reason you have, make sure you know what you are doing.
Why you should root Lava A77.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Lava A77 to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every file on Lava A77.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatware, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Lava A77.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP to Lava A77.
- Able to upgrade Lava A77 to the latest Android version using custom rom.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Lava A77.
- Create more storage space on Lava A77 but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Lava A77.
- Install and use apps that require root on Lava A77.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
Why you should not Lava A77.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Lava.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Lava A77, just make sure you know what you are doing.
How to root Lava A77 with TWRP.
To root Lava A77 by flashing TWRP and flashing SuperSU/Magisk file, you will need a PC.
You will need this files…
Lava A77 TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- A Lava A77.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good Battery Backup.
- SuperSU/Magisk zip file.
- A TWRP File.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
- SP Flash Tool
- A Lava Device Driver.
Before you start, make sure you download and install the device drivers required above. Without proper driving your PC, It won’t detect your phone when connected to the PC.
You will need to Flash a custom TWRP to your Lava A77 before flashing this.
You can do that by going here.
If you need a custom recovery like TWRP for Lava A77, we have compiled a guide for noobs on how you can make TWRP for Lava A77 within few minutes. You might need to check it out.
How To Flash TWRP using Fastboot
The first things you have to do is install the USB Drivers to your PC. After doing that, you can go ahead and flash the TWRP image.
Flash TWRP to Lava A77 using Fastboot.
- Copy the ported TWRP to PC’s User Folder.
- Make sure you name it recovery.img
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
Flashing a custom RECOVERY to your phone will void your phone warranty.
We are not responsible for bricked rECOVERY. Please, do some research if you have any concerns about cUSTOM rECOVERY AND HOW THEY WORK.
Before flashing THIS RECOVERY, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
After flashing a custom recovery which is TWRP to your Lava A77, you can now go ahead and root it.
Copy the downloaded SuperSU Files or Magisk and place it in the root folder of your SD card.
How To Root Lava A77 with Magisk/SuperSU File.
- Boot your Lava A77 to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu/Magisk zip file is.
- Locate the downloaded zip File.
- Flash it.
- Your phone is rooted.
- Reboot to see SuperUser or Magisk on your phone.
The other way to root Lava A77 which is through Kingroot is quite easier than the above method. All you have to do is follow the instruction below.
That is why is our first recommended rooting App.
The app was developed by KingRoot Studio.
How to Root Lava A77 with KingRoot.
- Download KingRoot.
- Download Purify.
- Install KingRoot.
- Launch KingRoot.
- Click on GET ROOT.
- Wait for it to Root your phone.
The reason why I mentioned Purify is that when rooting with Kingroot, it always try to download Purify.
I have experienced it many times without number.
All you have to do is reboot your smartphone before trying again. Trying once and failing doesn’t mean KingRoot cant root Lava A77, You can retry again and it will work.
But you won’t notice until you check your phone with root checker.
The whole method above is tested and trusted and tend to work on yours. If you experience any problem or difficulty, you are free to tell me.