Do you want to root Lava A97 2GB Plus and Flash TWRP but you are finding it hard rooting Lava A97 2GB Plus with rooting Apps?.
We all have our reasons for rooting Lava A97 2GB Plus. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
Whatever reason you have, make sure you know what you are doing.
- 0.1 Why you should root Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- 0.2 Why you should not Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- 0.3 How to root Lava A97 2GB Plus with TWRP.
- 1 Lava A97 2GB Plus TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- 2 Flash TWRP to Lava A97 2GB Plus using Fastboot.
- 3 Disclaimer.
Why you should root Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Lava A97 2GB Plus to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every file on Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatware, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP to Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- Able to upgrade Lava A97 2GB Plus to the latest Android version using custom rom.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- Create more storage space on Lava A97 2GB Plus but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- Install and use apps that require root on Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
Why you should not Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Lava.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Lava A97 2GB Plus, just make sure you know what you are doing.
How to root Lava A97 2GB Plus with TWRP.
To root Lava A97 2GB Plus by flashing TWRP and flashing SuperSU/Magisk file, you will need a PC.
You will need this files…
Lava A97 2GB Plus TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- A Lava A97 2GB Plus.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good Battery Backup.
- SuperSU/Magisk zip file.
- A TWRP File.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
- SP Flash Tool
- A Lava Device Driver.
Before you start, make sure you download and install the device drivers required above. Without proper driving your PC, It won’t detect your phone when connected to the PC.
You will need to Flash a custom TWRP to your Lava A97 2GB Plus before flashing this.
You can do that by going here.
If you need a custom recovery like TWRP for Lava A97 2GB Plus, we have compiled a guide for noobs on how you can make TWRP for Lava A97 2GB Plus within few minutes. You might need to check it out.
How To Flash TWRP using Fastboot
The first things you have to do is install the USB Drivers to your PC. After doing that, you can go ahead and flash the TWRP image.
Flash TWRP to Lava A97 2GB Plus using Fastboot.
- Copy the ported TWRP to PC’s User Folder.
- Make sure you name it recovery.img
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
Flashing a custom RECOVERY to your phone will void your phone warranty.
We are not responsible for bricked rECOVERY. Please, do some research if you have any concerns about cUSTOM rECOVERY AND HOW THEY WORK.
Before flashing THIS RECOVERY, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
After flashing a custom recovery which is TWRP to your Lava A97 2GB Plus, you can now go ahead and root it.
Copy the downloaded SuperSU Files or Magisk and place it in the root folder of your SD card.
How To Root Lava A97 2GB Plus with Magisk/SuperSU File.
- Boot your Lava A97 2GB Plus to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu/Magisk zip file is.
- Locate the downloaded zip File.
- Flash it.
- Your phone is rooted.
- Reboot to see SuperUser or Magisk on your phone.
The other way to root Lava A97 2GB Plus which is through Kingroot is quite easier than the above method. All you have to do is follow the instruction below.
For you to root Lava A97 2GB Plus without a PC, we are going to make use of an Android rooting App called Kingroot.
KingRoot is the number one rooting application for Android phones. It roots most of the MediaTek and Spreadtrum phones in the market and counting.
It has rooted many versions of Android, both Gingerbread, jellybean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, and Nougat and has recorded root success in the latest Android version Oreo.
That is why is our first recommended rooting App.
The app was developed by KingRoot Studio.
How to Root Lava A97 2GB Plus with KingRoot.
- Download KingRoot.
- Download Purify.
- Install KingRoot.
- Launch KingRoot.
- Click on GET ROOT.
- Wait for it to Root your phone.
I have seen some scenarios where after rooting your phone with KingRoot and it failed but still yet get root access.
The reason why I mentioned Purify is that when rooting with Kingroot, it always try to download Purify.
Purify is a cleaning or RAM booster app from Kingroot Studio. You can save rooting the time by downloading Purify and fastening the rooting.
Using the latest version of KingRoot might give you a failed message, I will recommend using the version 5.0.3. I have used it to root most Android phone and counting.
What I am trying to say is that, sometimes, you might try rooting your phone with KingRoot and got a “Root Failed” but still yet, your phone will be rooted.
I have experienced it many times without number.
All you have to do is reboot your smartphone before trying again. Trying once and failing doesn’t mean KingRoot cant root Lava A97 2GB Plus, You can retry again and it will work.
But you won’t notice until you check your phone with root checker.
The whole method above is tested and trusted and tend to work on yours. If you experience any problem or difficulty, you are free to tell me.
If there is bootloader on Lava A97 2GB Plus, rooting it might not work unless you unlock it, don’t you worry, we have a guide on how to unlock most Android bootloader.