Whether it’s for your personal or business use, you have to ensure that your old data won’t lose when switching to another phone device. Data safety should be your foremost concern, so ensure you’re guided through this process.
Also, when transferring your data, you need to keep in mind that you need to use an instant, reliable and easy method to transfer messages from Android to iPhone.
So, if you’re searching for strategies to facilitate exporting your data, continue reading.
1. MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is the most widely used software to do phone to phone transfer. It’s one of the fastest and easiest methods to transfer your data. You can transfer all your data with just one click.
The best features of MobileTrans – Phone Transfer are: –
- MobileTrans – Phone Transfer can transfer almost everything from one phone to another.
- Using the MobileTrans – Phone Transfer, you can transfer multiple files from your phone to your computer all at once.
- It can support over 6000 mobile devices with ease
- You can get Windows and Mac versions at your convenience
How to use MobileTrans – Phone Transfer to transfer data from Android to Android
Step 1: Start MobileTrans – Phone Transfer on your PC.
Step 2: Link both devices to PC.
- Check that both of your phones are linked to the MobileTrans – Phone Transfer software.
- To switch between the Source and Destination phones, use the “Flip” button. Data will be sent from the source phone to the destination phone.
Step 3: Choose the file formats and begin the transfer.
- Choose the types of files to transfer and press the “Start” button. It will start transferring. During the transmission, do not unplug or remove the phone.
- If you wish to wipe existing data on the destination phone, choose “Clear data before copy.”
2. Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone via MobileTrans App
MobileTrans app is a phone-to-phone transfer app to transfer data with the quickest cross-platform transfer speed. MobileTrans app supports the transfer of multiple files including contact, image, audio, video, and document.
Learn to transfer messages from Android to iPhone using MobileTrans App
Step 1: Download the App
The same app should be installed on your old and new phone.
Step 2: Connect Devices
Choose which phone is the new phone and old phone.
Connect the old phone with the new phone by scanning the QR code.
Step 3: Select the data
You can pick the required data that may assist you in the transferring process.
Step 4: Complete Transfer
Wait until the data gets transferred to the new device.
As a final note!
If you apply the simple and dependable procedures mentioned in this article, you may save yourself a lot of trouble. These techniques are quick and secure, and they will let you save all of your memories and conversations on your new device!