Today I will be telling you How To Root Bluboo Maya Max within some few minutes.
All you have to do is give us a little of your time and you can be on the row with others.
We all have our reasons for rooting Bluboo Maya Max. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom ROM flashed to their phone.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Bluboo Maya Max, we got your back.
How To Root Bluboo Maya Max.For you to be able to Root Bluboo Maya Max, there are some certain processes you have to take. All you have to do is to follow our instructions one after the other.
There is a three process in rooting Bluboo Maya Max. The three process is
- Unlocking Bootloader
- Installing Custom Recovery and
- Rooting the phone.
This three process is very important and should be followed one after the other.
Another thing important is the requirements.
For you to root Bluboo Maya Max, you will need to have all of this.
- A PC.
- A Bluboo Maya Max.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Little Coding Knowledge.
- SuperSU zip file.
- A TWRP, CWM, CTR or Philz Recovery.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
Having all this gives you a 100% chance of doing anything you want with your phone even installing a custom ROM.
Now, from the processes above, let us take them one after the other.
There are many Android phones that come with locked bootloaders and Bluboo Maya Max is one of them.
Before you can do anything like rooting with the phone, you need to, first of all, unlock the bootloader.
To Unlock Bluboo Maya Max Bootloader.
- Backup all your Stuff.
- Go to settings.
- Check if there is any Developers option.
- If there is none.
- Go to About phone.
- Consequently, Tap on Build number till you get Developers Option.
- Go back and you will see developers Option.
- Go to Developers Option before About Phone.
- Look for OEM Unlocking option.
- Click on it to Enable it if it’s not enabled.
- If enabled, Disable and enable it again.
- You will get a warning message. Accept it.
- If your phone is security code, you might be prompt to enter it and continue.
- You will need to enable USB Debugging too.
- Power off your phone.
- Boot to Fastboot by pressing volume up and power Button Simultaneously.
- To make sure your device is connected, enter this command.
- If your phone is well connected and ready, it will tell you.
- To Unlock your phone, send this command
fastboot oem unlock
- Wait for the progress Bar to finish.
- Your phone bootloader is now unlocked.
Remember to Rename Recovery Name to Recovery.img. Having a long Recovery name can confuse you when porting recovery. Paste the recovery to the User
How to Install recovery on Bluboo Maya Max.
- Copy the Downloaded TWRP to PC.
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
You have to move next to the next step which is Rooting your phone. Follow the next step to root your phone. You have to copy the Downloaded SuperSU zip file to the root of your SD Card.
How To Root Bluboo Maya Max.
- Boot to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu zip file is.
- Flash it.
- Your phone is rooted.Reboot to see SuperUser on your phone.
The Processes above is the three-stage we told you at the beginning of the post. Once you follow it, you will get everything you want with your Bluboo Maya Max.
If you don’t want to flash a custom recovery to your phone, you can consider rooting your phone without installing a custom recovery. But you must, first of all, unlock your bootloader, then you can root your phone with a software like One Click Root and RootGenius.Shuame and one of the best rooting software for Android phones.
How to root Bluboo Maya Max with Root Genius.
- Download the software.
- Install the software on your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- wait for it to detect your phone.
- Click Root it to start rooting your phone.
In case you get a failed message when rooting your phone, Kindly tell us to know how we can help you. You can also try one of these methods.