Do you want to root Huawei Honor 8 Pro but doesn’t know how to do that?.
All you have to do is give us a little of your time and you can be on the row with others.
We all have our reasons of rooting Huawei Honor 8 Pro. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
- How you can Root Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- Huawei Honor 8 Pro Rooting Prerequisite.
- RECOVERY INFORMATION
- FIRST STAGE
- SECOND STAGE
The Advantages of Rooting Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Huawei Honor 8 Pro to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every files on Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatwares, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP to Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- Able to upgrade Huawei Honor 8 Pro to the latest Android version using custom rom.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- Create more storage space on Huawei Honor 8 Pro but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- Install and use apps that requires root on Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
The Disadvantage of Rooting Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Huawei.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Huawei Honor 8 Pro, we got your back.
How you can Root Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
For you to be able to Root Huawei Honor 8 Pro, there are some certain processes you have to take. All you have to do is to follow our instructions one after the other.
- Installing Custom Recovery and
- Rooting the phone.
These processes are very important and should be followed one after the other.
Another thing important is the requirements.
Huawei Honor 8 Pro Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- A Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good battery Backup.
- SuperSU/Magisk zip file.
- A TWRP File.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
Having all this gives you a 100% chance of doing anything you want with your phone even installing a custom rom.
Now, from the processes above, let us take them one after the other.
How to Install recovery on Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- Copy the Downloaded TWRP to PC.
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
Remember to rename the recovery to simpler name like recovery
How To Root Huawei Honor 8 Pro with Magisk.
- Boot to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu zip file is.
- Flash it.
- Your phone is rooted.Reboot to see SuperUser on your phone.
The Processes above is the steps we told you at the beginning of the post. Once you follow it, you will get everything you want with your Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
If you don’t want to flash a custom recovery to your phone, you can consider rooting your phone without installing a custom recovery. You may root your phone with a software like One click Root and RootGenius.
One Click Root.
One click root like the name goes roots thousands of phones and counting. You can take the advantage of that.
it is as easy as rooting Huawei phone without a PC.
Features of One Click Root are.
- One Click Root.
- Unroot anytime.
- Reliability of the software.
- Roots most Android versions and counting.
- But most features are premium though.
How to root Huawei Honor 8 Pro with One Click Root.
- Download the software.
- Install the software to your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- Wait for it to install some Drivers and app on your phone.
- Wait for it to detect your phone.
- When connected,
- Click Root Now.
wait for it to root your phone and done.
In case you get a failed message when rooting your phone, Kindly tell us to know how we can help you. You can also try one of these methods.