Do you want to root Plum Gator 4 but doesn’t know how to do that?.
All you have to do is give us a little of your time and you can be on the row with others.
We all have our reasons of rooting Plum Gator 4. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
- 1 How To Root Plum Gator 4.
- 2 Plum Gator 4 Rooting Prerequisite.
- 3 First Stage
- 4 Unlocking Bootloader.
- 5 SECOND STAGE
- 6 THIRD STAGE
The Advantages of Rooting Plum Gator 4.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- You can change the phone information of Plum Gator 4 to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every files on Plum Gator 4.
- Speed up your Plum Gator 4.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- You can remove bloatwares, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Plum Gator 4.
- You can now flash a custom recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz to Plum Gator 4.
- You will be able to upgrade Plum Gator 4 to the latest Android version.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Plum Gator 4.
- You can create more storage space on Plum Gator 4 but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Plum Gator 4.
- You can now install and use apps that requires root on Plum Gator 4.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
The Disadvantage of Rooting Plum Gator 4.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Plum.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Plum Gator 4, we got your back.
How To Root Plum Gator 4.
For you to be able to Root Plum Gator 4, there are some certain processes you have to take. All you have to do is to follow our instructions one after the other.
There is a three process in rooting Plum Gator 4. The three process is
- Unlocking Bootloader
- Installing Custom Recovery and
- Rooting the phone.
This three process is very important and should be followed one after the other.
Another thing important is the requirements.
Plum Gator 4 Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- A Plum Gator 4.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good battery Backup.
- SuperSU zip file.
- A TWRP, CWM, CTR or Philz Recovery.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
Having all this gives you a 100% chance of doing anything you want with your phone even installing a custom rom.
Now, from the processes above, let us take them one after the other.
There are many Android phones that come with locked bootloaders and Plum Gator 4 is one of them.
Before you can do anything like rooting with the phone, you need to, first of all, unlock the bootloader.
To Unlock Plum Gator 4 Bootloader.
- Backup all your Stuff.
- Go to settings.
- Check if there is any Developers option.
- If there is none.
- Go to About phone.
- Consequently, Tap on Build number till you get Developers Option.
- Go back and you will see developers Option.
- Go to Developers Option before About Phone.
- Look for OEM Unlocking option.
- Click on it to Enable it if it’s not enabled.
- If enabled, Disable and enable it again.
- You will get a warning message. Accept it.
- If your phone is security code, you might be prompt to enter it and continue.
- You will need to enable USB Debugging too.
- Power off your phone.
- Boot to Fastboot by pressing volume up and power Button Simultaneously.
- To make sure your device is connected, enter this command.
- If your phone is well connected and ready, it will tell you.
- To Unlock your phone, send this command
fastboot oem unlock
- Wait for the progress Bar to finish.
- Your phone bootloader is now unlocked.
Remember to Rename Recovery Name to Recovery.img. Having a long Recovery name can confuse you when porting recovery. Paste the recovery to the User
How to Install recovery on Plum Gator 4.
- Copy the Downloaded TWRP to PC.
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
You have to move next to the next step which is Rooting your phone. Follow the next step to root your phone. You have to copy the Downloaded SuperSU zip file to the root of your SD Card.
How To Root Plum Gator 4.
- Boot to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu zip file is.
- Flash it.
- Your phone is rooted.Reboot to see SuperUser on your phone.
The Processes above is the three-stage we told you at the beginning of the post. Once you follow it, you will get everything you want with your Plum Gator 4.
If you don’t want to flash a custom recovery to your phone, you can consider rooting your phone without installing a custom recovery. But you must first of all, unlock your bootloader, then you can root your phone with a software like One click Root and RootGenius.
Root Genius is a software developed by Shuame and one of the best rooting software for Android phones.
How to root Plum Gator 4 with Root Genius.
- Download the software.
- Install the software to your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- wait for it to detect your phone.
- Click Root it to start rooting your phone.
In case you get a failed message when rooting your phone, Kindly tell us to know how we can help you. You can also try one of these methods.