Tecno S1 is one of the latest release of the Tecno Mobile after they release Tecno Spark Plus and it got some nice specs. The phone packs with the latest Android 6.0 MarshMallow and a small 4 inches body, Hmmm. Sure you want to root Tecno S1.
Today I will be telling you How To Root Tecno S1 within some few minutes.
All you have to do is give us a little of your time and you can be on the row with others.
We all have our reasons of rooting Tecno S1. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
How to root Tecno S1 with Kingroot.
- Download the software.
- Install the software to your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- wait for it to detect your phone.
- Click Root it to start rooting your phone.
If this software above didn’t work, you can root your phone by following this Guide.
Getting a failed message while rooting your phone might be because your bootloader is locke, Try checking on it.
How to check if Tecno S1 comes with Bootloader.
- Go to settings.
- Check if there is any Developers option.
- If there is none.
- Go to About phone.
- Continue tapping on Build number till when you get the Developers Option.
- Go back and you will see the developers Option on Settings
- Go to Developers Option before About Phone.
- Look for OEM Unlocking option.
- If its there, then you will need to unlock your bootloader.
- If it is not there, you don’t have anything to worry about.