Today, I am going to help you root YU Yureka Black, Unlock Bootloader and Flash TWRP.
We all have our reasons of rooting YU Yureka Black. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
- 1 YU Yureka Black Unlocking Bootloader Prerequisite.
- 2 How to unlock YU Yureka Black Bootloader
The Advantages of Rooting YU Yureka Black.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of YU Yureka Black to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every files on YU Yureka Black.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatwares, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the YU Yureka Black.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz to YU Yureka Black.
- You will be able to upgrade YU Yureka Black to the latest Android version.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting YU Yureka Black.
- Create more storage space on YU Yureka Black but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on YU Yureka Black.
- Install and use apps that requires root on YU Yureka Black.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
The Disadvantage of Rooting YU Yureka Black.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from YU.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting YU Yureka Black, we got your back.
Unlocking Bootloader enables one to be able to do many things on their smartphone and I am going to help you unlock YU Yureka Black bootloader.
When your bootloader is unlocked, you can root your phone, you can flash custom recovery and do many things with your phone.
Unlocking bootloader erases everything in your phone and reset it to the factory settings.
YU Yureka Black Unlocking Bootloader Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- YU Yureka Black USB Driver.
- A YU Yureka Black.
- Backup your phone.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good battery Backup.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
Having all this gives you a 100% chance of doing anything you want with your phone even installing a custom rom.
How to unlock YU Yureka Black Bootloader
There are many Android phones that come with locked bootloaders and YU Yureka Black is one of them.
Before you can do anything like rooting with the phone, you need to, first of all, unlock the bootloader.
To Unlock YU Yureka Black Bootloader.
- Backup all your Stuff.
- Go to settings.
- Check if there is any Developers option.
- If there is none.
- Go to About phone.
- Consequently, Tap on Build number till you get Developers Option.
- Go back and you will see developers Option.
- Go to Developers Option before About Phone.
- Look for OEM Unlocking option.
- Click on it to Enable it if it’s not enabled.
- If enabled, Disable and enable it again.
- You will get a warning message. Accept it.
- If your phone is security code, you might be prompt to enter it and continue.
- You will need to enable USB Debugging too.
- Power off your phone.
- Boot to Fastboot by pressing volume up and power Button Simultaneously.
- To make sure your device is connected, enter this command.
- If your phone is well connected and ready, it will tell you.
- To Unlock your phone, send this command
fastboot oem unlock-go
- Wait for the progress Bar to finish.
- Your phone bootloader is now unlocked.
After Unlocking your YU Yureka Black bootloader, you can go ahead and root it.
For you to root YU Yureka Black, you can use a software to root it or you can root it through flashing a SuperSU file through recovery like TWRP. for you to root it through recovery, Flash this recovery through this process.
How to Install recovery on YU Yureka Black.
- Copy the Downloaded TWRP to PC.
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
You have to move next to the next step which is Rooting your phone. Follow the next step to root your phone. You have to copy the Downloaded SuperSU zip file to the root of your SD Card.
After installing custom recovery, the next thing to do is root it.
How to flash Magisk on YU Yureka Black.
- Boot to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSU zip file is.
- Flash it.
- Your phone is rooted.Reboot to see Magisk Manager on your phone.
But you can root your phone with any rooting app. You can try one of the apps below. You can try it using a PC.
How to root YU Yureka Black with One Click Root.
- Download the software.
- Install the software to your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- wait for it to detect your phone.
- Click Root it to start rooting your phone.
In case you get a failed message when rooting your phone, Kindly tell us to know how we can help you. You can also try one of these methods.