Today I will be telling you How To Root ZTE Blade Q Pro with PC within some few minutes.
All you have to do is give us a little of your time and you can be on the row with others.
We all have our reasons for rooting ZTE Blade Q Pro with PC. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
The Advantages of Rooting ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of ZTE Blade Q Pro to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every files on ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatwares, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz to ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- You will be able to upgrade ZTE Blade Q Pro to the latest Android version.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- Create more storage space on ZTE Blade Q Pro but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- Install and use apps that requires root on ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
The Disadvantage of Rooting ZTE Blade Q Pro.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from ZTE.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
That is why is our first recommended rooting App.
The app was developed by KingRoot Studio.
How to Root ZTE Blade Q Pro with KingRoot.
- Download KingRoot.
- Download Purify.
- Install KingRoot.
- Launch KingRoot.
- Click on GET ROOT.
- Wait for it to Root your phone.
I have experienced it many times without number.
But you won’t notice until you check your phone with root checker.
If you are on PC, you can root your phone with this software
How to root ZTE Blade Q Pro with Root Genius.
- Download the software.
- Install the software to your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- wait for it to detect your phone.
- Click Root it to start rooting your phone.
If this software above didn’t work, you can root your phone by following this Guide.