TWRP For UleFone Power 3
- 1 RECOVERY INFORMATION
- 2 How to Flash Official TWRP For UleFone Power 3
- 3 Requirements to flash TWRP to UleFone Power 3
- 4 Flash TWRP to UleFone Power 3 using SP Flash tool.
- 5 Disclaimer.
This is a TWRP For UleFone Power 3
Official TWRP For UleFone Power 3
|Ported||UleFone Power 3|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
How to Flash Official TWRP For UleFone Power 3
Gionee Metal is a MediaTek phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash recovery to it.
Requirements to flash TWRP to UleFone Power 3
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- TWRP UleFone Power 3.
- A Windows PC.
Follow this procedure below.
Flash TWRP to UleFone Power 3 using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download recovery.
- Get the Scatter File for your phone.
- Rename the downloaded recovery to recovery.img.
- Place the recovery and scatter file in the same folder.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter file.
- Locate the scatter you placed with recovery.
- Select the scatter file.
- Power off your phone.
- Click on start on SPFlash Tool.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone.
Flashing a custom RECOVERY to your phone will void your phone warranty.
We are not responsible for bricked rECOVERY. Please, do some research if you have any concerns about cUSTOM rECOVERY AND HOW THEY WORK.
Before flashing THIS RECOVERY, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
Flash TWRP for UleFone Power 3 using Flashify
- Download Recovery.
- Place it on SD card root.
- Download Flashify.
- Install Flashify.
- Open Flashify.
- Enable Root access when prompt
- Click Recovery Image.
- Choose a file.
- Find Recovery Image file.
- Click Yup! to flash.
- Reboot To Recovery.
If your phone is not yet rooted, you will need to flash this recovery using ADB sideload.
To do that.
Flash TWRP for UleFone Power 3 using sideload
- Copy the Downloaded TWRP to PC’s User Folder.
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
You can also flash this TWRP for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus using SP Flash Tool.
If you want to root your phone. You can go ahead and root it by flashing a SuperSU file to your phone.