For all those looking for TWRP for Oukitel K6000 Plus or any custom recovery for their Oukitel K6000 Plus, We present you this one today.
TWRP for Oukitel K6000 Plus
share to friends.
Flash TWRP for Oukitel K6000 Plus using flashify
- Download Recovery.
- Place it on SD card root.
- Download Flashify.
- Install Flashify.
- Open Flashify.
- Enable Root access when prompt
- Click Recovery Image.
- Choose a file.
- Find Recovery Image file.
- Click Yup! to flash.
- Reboot To Recovery.
If your phone is not yet rooted, you will need to flash this recovery using ADB sideload.
To do that.
Flash TWRP for Oukitel K6000 Plus using sideload
- Copy the Downloaded TWRP to PC’s User Folder.
- Open CMD on PC.
- send this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone with this command
- You now have TWRP on Your Phone.
You can also flash this TWRP for Oukitel K6000 Plus using SP Flash Tool.
How to flash TWRP for Oukitel K6000 Plus using SP Flash Tool.
- Download the TWRP to PC.
- Download SP Flash Tool to PC.
- Extract SP Flash Tool to your desktop.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Copy TWRP to where you extracted the MT6xxx scatter file.
- From SP Flash Tool, select scatter file to select the TWRP.
- Power off your phone.
- Get a detectable USB.
- Click download and then, connect your phone with the USB to flash TWRP.
- When it’s done, unplug your phone and reboot to recovery.
- To boot to recovery, press volume down and power button together.
- You will see the new TWRP.
If you want to root your phone. You can go ahead and root it by flashing a SuperSU file to your phone.