How to unlock Huawei nova 2s Bootloader and root Huawei nova 2s
Unlocking Bootloader enables one to be able to do many things on their smartphone and today, I am going to help you unlock Huawei nova 2s Bootloader.
When your bootloader is unlocked, you can root your phone, you can flash custom recovery and do many things with your phone.
Unlocking bootloader erases everything in your phone and reset it to the factory settings.
Huawei nova 2s Unlocking Bootloader Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- Huawei USB Driver.
- A Huawei nova 2s.
- Backup your phone.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good battery Backup.
- An ADB Fastboot script.
Having all this gives you a 100% chance of doing anything you want with your phone even installing a custom rom.
How to unlock Huawei nova 2s Bootloader
There are many Android phones that come with locked bootloaders and Huawei nova 2s is one of them.
Before you can do anything like rooting with the phone, you need to, first of all, unlock the bootloader.
Huawei Phones needs you to create an account with Huawei before you can unlock your bootloader. Follow this link to create an account with Huawei developers so you can get your unlock code.
To Unlock Huawei nova 2s Bootloader.
- Backup all your Stuff.
- Go to settings.
- Check if there is any Developers option.
- If there is none.
- Go to About phone.
- Consequently, Tap on Build number till you get Developers Option.
- Go back and you will see developers Option.
- Go to Developers Option before About Phone.
- Look for OEM Unlocking option.
- Click on it to Enable it if it’s not enabled.
- If enabled, Disable and enable it again.
- You will get a warning message. Accept it.
- If your phone is security code, you might be prompt to enter it and continue.
- You will need to enable USB Debugging too.
- Power off your phone.
- Boot to Fastboot by pressing volume up and power Button Simultaneously.
- To make sure your device is connected, enter this command.
- If your phone is well connected and ready, it will tell you.
- Go to Huawei site and fill the necessary information for your phone.
- You will be giving a 16digits code.
- To Unlock your phone, send this command
fastboot oem unlock your unlock code
- Wait for the progress Bar to finish.
- Your phone bootloader is now unlocked.
After Unlocking your Huawei nova 2s bootloader, you can go ahead and root it. Right now, there is not custom recovery like TWRP for your phone. Therefore, rooting your phone through a recovery might not e possible.
But you can root your phone with any rooting app. You can try one of the apps below. You can try it using a pc.
How to root Huawei nova 2s with One Click Root.
- Download the software.
- Install the software to your pc.
- Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- wait for it to detect your phone.
- Click Root it to start rooting your phone.