[Flash File] Oppo A57 Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Here, you can download Oppo A57 Firmware and also learn how to flash it.
This is an official Oppo A57 stock rom,
Blogthetech provides all Oppo A57 Flash File.
- 1 Oppo A57 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Oppo A57 stock firmware
- 3 The need for Oppo A57 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Oppo A57
- 5 Flash Oppo A57 Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
Oppo A57 Firmware Information
|ROM Name||Oppo A57 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Drivers||Qualcomm USB Drivers|
How to Flash Oppo A57 stock firmware
Oppo A57 is a Qualcomm Snapdragon phone which means you will need a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to flash Oppo A57 stock rom.
The need for Oppo A57 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Oppo A57 after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Oppo A57 stock rom someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo A57.
You can use Oppo A57 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade Oppo A57 to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Oppo A57.
Oppo A57 flash file can also be used to unbrick any Oppo A57. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Oppo A57.
You can also use Oppo A57 rom file to completely unroot any Oppo A57 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Oppo A57 flash file. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Oppo A57 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Oppo A57.
Your Oppo A57 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Oppo A57. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Oppo A57 flash file here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Oppo A57
Note that flashing a Oppo A57 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Oppo A57.
Flash Oppo A57 Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Oppo A57 files.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Oppo A57 files.
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible to your smartphone
- Click on Select Port and select the driver you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Oppo A57 file is ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and enjoy.
If you face any difficulty flashing Oppo A57, please check whether you followed all the instructions and installed all the drivers properly..
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
Is your smartphone is running Qualcomm, MediaTek or any other chipset?, you should use the procedure below.