You may, while switching from an Android phone to an iPhone, forget and do not know how to install Gmail signature on your iPhone. Well, it is not rocket science, and we will explain the best and the easiest methods to do so.
Now, Gmail is the most used emailing platform in 2018. From 3.7 billion email users, Gmail has a whopping 1.2 billion users as of 2017. Gmail is the leading email platform in the market right now.
It has become a necessity to have a Gmail account; otherwise, many software programs or applications cannot be accessed. Hotmail or Yahoo have been swept clean by Gmail because of easy accessibility and multiple functionalities.
Gmail is easy to use along with its other applications on an Android phone. iPhone tends to be a bit different and might pose a challenge. Here, we are going to crack this challenge by giving you methods to install your Gmail signature on your iPhone!
Steps to Install Gmail Signature on your iPhone
iPhone is another popular trend in today’s world that people tend to hold on to. The reason this device is so popular is that it shows great quality when using it. And those who own an Apple device can easily add favorite applications, including signatures. Other reasons are quite simple:
- They have a fast processor, and they provide updates to iOS on a regular basis;
- Good quality camera with high definition display – their images have appropriate color saturation;
- iPhones have better hardware as compared to Android devices, giving them a longer life.
- It is quite easy to use with fewer complications;
- iPhone always gets the best applications in the market before Android;
- Also, they have fewer bugs in their new applications.
Let us jump right into the context.
Step 1: Gmail Account
If you already have a Gmail account, then you need to go to the Gmail app or access Gmail through mobile Safari. If you do not have the application right on the screen, you need to go to “Settings”, scroll down, and tap on “Mail”. It will open Apple Mail and iCloud. But go to the Gmail section or simply log in with your Gmail account.
If you do not have a Gmail account, you would want to create one. It is quite helpful in every sphere of life. To create an account, you need to click on “Create an account”. After entering some simple information about yourself, you will have a Gmail account within seconds.
Step 2: Settings
You need to go through the list of folders and navigate to the topmost block. You will see a gearwheel there. It is the settings option in the mail. Once you click on it, several options will pop up in front of you.
Step 3: Mobile Signature
In the options that are shown, tap on “signature”. You have an option to choose the Gmail signature instead of the desktop signature. This is the case if you already have a signature. In case you need to create an email signature from scratch, professionals from NEWOLDSTAMP can help you with the same. They help in creating or rejuvenating amazing signatures at quite cheap prices. Plus, they will help you in setting up the signature.
Those are 3 easy steps that will help you install Gmail signature on your iPhone. You may do the same on other Apple devices. But the Gmail app has come up with a simpler option of tapping at the settings followed by signature instead of going through the whole mail or Safari method. You may have several emails (personal and professional), so make sure you log in to the correct one or switch to the right account.
Why do you need to Install Gmail Signature on your iPhone?
Gmail signatures are the easiest way to communicate with your prospective clients authoritatively. In order to be successful in the long run, you need to sacrifice some time as a start-up.
If you have subscribed to some offer emails, then you must have observed a digital signature of the company. Let us try to go through the advantages and disadvantages of having a Gmail signature and the reasons they are needed.
Advantages of having a Gmail signature:
- It helps to build trust among the target audience, leading to increased click-through-rates;
- It provides all the necessary information for contacting you in case they want to buy or have a query;
- Gmail signatures make it easy for the customer to follow the company on social media or subscribe to future emails;
- They are a sign of true professionalism and authenticity – the company would know that this company is not another fraudulent company;
- Brand awareness and brand loyalty are two important pillars of business. A Gmail signature is the foundation stone for both of them;
- An appropriate and catchy Gmail signature always attracts the reader’s eyes.
Disadvantages of having a Gmail signature:
- Well, you need good software knowledge to be able to make an impressive Gmail signature. But NEWOLDSTAMP has got you covered in that spectrum. You can use this service and its great ready-to-go templates.
- You need to constantly update with new contact information in case you change it. Again, if you take the services of NEWOLDSTAMP, they will do it themselves at no extra cost.
- There are certain rules and limitations while setting up the Gmail signature.
As you can see, the limitations are quite few, and there are some positive factors that are missing in this article. All the disadvantages can be worked out by NEWOLDSTAMP to create email signature online. They will help you make your way through the problems and towards success much easier and faster.
iPhones and Gmail both are the most popular in their respective fields. It can be quite an issue when you install Gmail signature on your iPhone since Gmail is easier to use on Android phones (as Google supports Android). You can see in this article the easiest ways to do so with further reasons and explanations. Also, remember, NEWOLDSTAMP can help you create nice-looking signatures and avoid all the headaches.