How To Root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559
Today we are going to Root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 without any hassle and stress. I hope you have your reasons for rooting your phone.
We Previously talked about How To Root Infinix Smartphones but today, we want to tell you also How To Root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559
I believe by now, we must have known what rooting is and what you can benefit from it and what harm it can cause you.
Blog The Tech will not help responsible for any brick phone, dead boot phone, getting fired from your job due to failed alarm and other miscellaneous you may face after rooting your phone.
Do not panic, no cause for alarm at all.
Rooting can be one of the best things you would have done on your phone because it unlocks you to the world of Android phone. You become the master of your phone and so on.
The benefit you can gain from it depends on the knowledge you have got on Android development.
You can be rooting your phone because you want to be flashing new ROMs on your smartphone or it might be that you want to be unlocking games and other cool stuff that might have attached to the benefits of rooting a smartphone.
Now let me take you to the project which is successfully rooting an Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559. Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 is a smartphone that comes with a Dual core and a chipset MT6580 from the MediaTek Inc and has an Android version 7.1 Rom and an XOS UI.
Rooting may be complex from time to time depending on the kernel and Android version of the phone and the chipset and development of the phone.
- 0.1 Why you should root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- 0.2 Why you should not Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- 0.3 How to root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 with TWRP.
- 1 Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- 2 Flash TWRP to Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 using SP Flash tool.
Why you should root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every file on Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatware, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP to Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- Able to upgrade Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 to the latest Android version using custom rom.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- Create more storage space on Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- Install and use apps that require root on Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
Why you should not Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Infinix.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559, just make sure you know what you are doing.
How to root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 with TWRP.
To root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 by flashing TWRP and flashing SuperSU/Magisk file, you will need a PC.
You will need this files…
Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- An Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good Battery Backup.
- SuperSU/Magisk zip file.
- A TWRP File
- An ADB Fastboot script.
- A VCOM Driver.
- SP Flash Tool
- A Infinix Device Driver.
Before you start, make sure you download and install the device drivers required above. Without proper driving your PC, It won’t detect your phone when connected to the PC.
You will need to google how to manually install a driver in Windows PC.
You will need to Flash a custom TWRP to your Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 before flashing this.
You can do that by going here.
If you need a custom recovery like TWRP for Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559, we have compiled a guide for noobs on how you can make TWRP for Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 within few minutes. You might need to check it out.
How To Flash TWRP using SP Flash Tool
The first things you have to do is install the USB Drivers for your PC. After doing that, you can go ahead and flash the TWRP image.
You can get a scatter file for your phone by downloading the stock rom for your phone. At least, you will need your stock rom later in case anything goes wrong. You can go back to stock.
Flash TWRP to Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Recovery.
- Get the Scatter File for your phone.
- Rename the downloaded recovery to recovery.img.
- Place the recovery and scatter file in the same folder.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter file.
- Locate the scatter file you placed with recovery.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure you select only recovery on SP Flash Tool.
- Power off your phone.
- Click Download on SPFlash Tool.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone to recovery.
Flashing a custom RECOVERY to your phone will void your phone warranty.
We are not responsible for bricked rECOVERY. Please, do some research if you have any concerns about cUSTOM rECOVERY AND HOW THEY WORK.
Before flashing THIS RECOVERY, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
After flashing a custom recovery which is TWRP to your Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559, you can now go ahead and root it.
Copy the downloaded SuperSU Files or Magisk and place it in the root folder of your SD card.
If you reboot your phone instead of rebooting it to recovery, it might get replaced with the stock recovery. This means you need to boot to recovery first.
How To Root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 with Magisk/SuperSU File.
- Boot your Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559 to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu/Magisk zip file is.
- Locate the downloaded zip File.
- Flash it.
- You have successfully root Infinix Hot 5/Hot 5 Lite X559.
- Reboot to see SuperSU or Magisk on your phone.