Bally Sports is a local sports network in the United States. Its main aim is to air local sports teams’ games and programming.
Formerly known as Fox Sports Networks, it underwent a rebranding in 2021 under the Bally Sports name due to a partnership with Bally’s Corporation, a company involved in the gaming and entertainment industry.
Bally Sports handles most regional channels across the country, each serving a specific region and featuring coverage of local professional and collegiate sports teams. It contributes a great deal to connecting sports fans with their favorite teams and events right in their own regions.
Live games, pre-game and post-game shows, highlights, analysis, and other sports-related content tailored to the interests of the local audience are aired on the network.
To activate Bally Sports on your devices, you simply have to go to the activation website – Ballysports.com/activate. An activation code will be shown on your screen, type it in, and then using your Bally Sports account details, log in.
Going further into the primary focus of this article, let us show you the list of devices that are compatible with Bally Sports. After that, we will go into the activation processes on each of these devices.
List of Supported Bally Sport Devices
Bally Sports is compatible with various devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, streaming devices (such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast), and smart TVs.
|(i) Samsung Android TV
(ii)Android smartphone with OS 8.1 and greater
(iii) TV with OS 10 or more of Android
(iv) Sony Smart TV
(v) LG Smart TV
|(i) Devices like iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch running iOS 14.4 and newer versions are supported
(ii) Apple TVs from the 4th Generation onward
(iii) Mac computers running macOS 14 (Mojave) or greater
|Roku devices running firmware version 9.0
|Amazon Fire Stick
|Amazon Fire TV with OS 6
What Are the Steps to Activate Bally Sports on Any Device?
The process of activating Bally Sports on any of your devices is an easy one. This is because none of the devices need a special instruction; all the steps are the same for any of your devices.
To be able to start the activation process, you must be a subscriber to Bally Sports. You can access Bally Sports through a streaming service or subscribe via your cable or satellite provider. Here is how to activate it on all your devices if you’ve subscribed to Bally Sports already:
- Visit the App Store of the device in use and download the Bally Sports app. That is to say, for Xbox, open to Microsoft Store; for Android devices, open Google Play Store; for Apple devices, open App Store, and so on.
- After downloading the app, install it.
- Open the app and choose ‘Sign In’.
- You will be prompted to select your cable, satellite, or streaming TV provider from a list of options. Scroll through the list until you find your provider.
- After choosing your provider, you will be redirected to a sign-in page where you will need to type in your account credentials, i.e. your username and password for that provider. This is the same username and password you use to log in to your TV provider’s account.
- After signing in, go to ‘ballysports.com/activate’ on your device’s web browser. A code will be shown on your device, input it, then choose ‘Activate’. Your device will be linked to your Bally Sports account through this code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process. Once you’ve successfully activated your device, you should have access to the content available on Bally Sports.
Activating Bally Sports on your device is a piece of cake that typically involves downloading the Bally Sports app, selecting your TV provider, signing in with your provider credentials, and entering an activation code. It is the same process for – zero complications.
While a cable, satellite, or streaming TV subscription that includes Bally Sports is required for activation, individual streaming services may also offer access to the network.
Once activated, you can enjoy access to live games, pre-game and post-game shows, highlights, analysis, and other sports-related content tailored to your interests.