How To Root Cloudfone Thrill Boost and Install Custom Recovery
Do you have any Cloudfone Thrill Boost phone that you wish to root?. Today we will show you How To Root Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
Today, I am going to tell you what I call the ultimate guide on how to Root Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
We all have our reasons for rooting Cloudfone Thrill Boost. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
Whatever reason you have, make sure you know what you are doing.
- 0.1 Cloudfone Thrill Boost TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- 0.2 Flash TWRP to Cloudfone Thrill Boost using SP Flash tool.
- 1 Conclusion on how to root Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
Why you should root Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- You can overclock your phone for your best performance.
- Change the phone information of Cloudfone Thrill Boost to trick your friends.
- You now have access to every file on Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- You can change how your phone boot by changing boot animation.
- Remove bloatware, which is, apps that were pre-installed on the Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- Flash a custom recovery like TWRP to Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- Able to upgrade Cloudfone Thrill Boost to the latest Android version using custom rom.
- You can hack or crack games after rooting Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- Create more storage space on Cloudfone Thrill Boost but with caution.
- You can block Ads from some apps on Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- Install and use apps that require root on Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- You can customize your Phone like you want.
- And many more personal benefits you can enjoy.
Why you should not root Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- The first thing is, Your warranty is now void.
- You won’t be getting the official update from Cloudfone.
- Uhmm, I don’t know any other one. You can say.
Whatever reason you have for rooting Cloudfone Thrill Boost, just make sure you know what you are doing.
How to root Cloudfone Thrill Boost with TWRP.
To root Cloudfone Thrill Boost by flashing TWRP and flashing SuperSU/Magisk file, you will need a PC.
You will need this files…
Cloudfone Thrill Boost TWRP Rooting Prerequisite.
- A PC.
- A Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- A working USB Cord.
- A Good Battery Backup.
- SuperSU/Magisk zip file.
- A TWRP File
- An ADB Fastboot script.
- A VCOM Driver.
- SP Flash Tool
- A Cloudfone Device Driver.
Before you start, make sure you download and install the device drivers required above. Without proper driving your PC, It won’t detect your phone when connected to the PC.
You will need to google how to manually install a driver in Windows PC.
You will need to Flash a custom TWRP to your Cloudfone Thrill Boost before flashing this.
You can do that by going here.
If you need a custom recovery like TWRP for Cloudfone Thrill Boost, we have compiled a guide for noobs on how you can make TWRP for Cloudfone Thrill Boost within few minutes. You might need to check it out.
How To Flash TWRP using SP Flash Tool
The first things you have to do is install the USB Drivers for your PC. After doing that, you can go ahead and flash the TWRP image.
You can get a scatter file for your phone by downloading the stock rom for your phone. At least, you will need your stock rom later in case anything goes wrong. You can go back to stock.
Flash TWRP to Cloudfone Thrill Boost using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Recovery.
- Get the Scatter File for your phone.
- Rename the downloaded recovery to recovery.img.
- Place the recovery and scatter file in the same folder.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter file.
- Locate the scatter file you placed with recovery.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure you select only recovery on SP Flash Tool.
- Power off your phone.
- Click Download on SPFlash Tool.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone to recovery.
Flashing a custom RECOVERY to your phone will void your phone warranty.
We are not responsible for bricked rECOVERY. Please, do some research if you have any concerns about cUSTOM rECOVERY AND HOW THEY WORK.
Before flashing THIS RECOVERY, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
After flashing a custom recovery which is TWRP to your Cloudfone Thrill Boost, you can now go ahead and root it.
Copy the downloaded SuperSU Files or Magisk and place it in the root folder of your SD card.
If you reboot your phone instead of rebooting it to recovery, it might get replaced with the stock recovery. This means you need to boot to recovery first.
How To Root Cloudfone Thrill Boost with Magisk/SuperSU File.
- Boot your Cloudfone Thrill Boost to Recovery.
- Select Install Zip.
- Select the SD where SuperSu/Magisk zip file is.
- Locate the downloaded zip File.
- Flash it.
- You have successfully root Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
- Reboot to see SuperSU or Magisk on your phone.
Conclusion on how to root Cloudfone Thrill Boost.
Do you know that after following the processes listed above, your phone must have been rooted no matter how stubborn your phone might be?
like I said before, the reason why people get failed message while rooting their phone is that of one thing or the other.
Reasons Why this might not work for you.
Like we said above, something someone else and it worked for, you might try it and the thing may not work for you, it does happen.
But we have listed below things that might contribute to the reason why this method didn’t work out for you.
Cloned or an Unoriginal device.
Many phones are cloned every day due to maybe its high market demand and the Chinese are not tired of showcasing their handwork. The phone you are using might not be the original chipset of the main phone but a cloned one. Everything might look the same but the phone retailer has hammered you with the wrong product. You may have to verify very well.
and some other things that we might not have known about.
This is our complete guide on How To Root Cloudfone Thrill Boost.