How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7
How to root Samsung Galaxy J700, J700F, J700F/DS, J700H/DS, J700M, J700M/DS, J700T, J700P.
This is one of the easiest ways to root Samsung phones same with Samsung Galaxy J7.
There are many benefits of rooting a smartphone.
We don’t root phones just because we want to or just because our friends rooted theirs and we want to do the same, NO, but I guess most times, the best reason is best known to the individual.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J700, J700F, J700F/DS, J700H/DS, J700M, J700M/DS, J700T, J700P.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung USB drivers to your PC
- Download the root files meant for rooting of Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Extract the root file to your PC or computer Desktop for easy navigation.
- The root files contain the software for rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 which includes Odin, Samsung galaxy J7 recovery image and few files.
- Power off your phone.
- Go to the extracted folder where you extracted root files for Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Launch Odin.
- Get a working USB cord( A USB that can detect your Samsung Galaxy J7 to your PC).
- Put your Samsung Galaxy J7 to DOWNLOAD MODE.
- You can do that by Pressing Volume Down button, Menu Button, and Power Button all at the same time for some seconds till it boots to Download Mode.
- Open Odin and connect Your Samsung Galaxy J7 to the PC.
- Once it’s added, Odin will detect it as added.
- Check the ID: COM to know if the phone is detected.
- Click on AP to look for the recovery you want to flash.
- The recovery is in .tar format.
- there are some options that you need to check and uncheck before starting
- You can use the option in the picture, it is an option.
- Then click the Start to flash recovery to your Samsung Galaxy J7.
- On your phone, press the volume up button to start flashing the recovery.
- It takes few seconds for it to flash recovery to your phone.
- Once it is done, your phone will automatically reboot.
- check your Samsung Galaxy J7 to see a SuperSU app on your Phone.
To flash recovery To your Samsung Galaxy J7, you can follow the same procedure above to flash recovery to Samsung Galaxy J7.